Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ukshep

Iran Says Trump Cannot Reverse Nuclear Deal

Ukshep    19,938

TEHRAN (AFP) – Iran’s President Hassan Rouhani said there was “no possibility” of its nuclear deal with world powers being overturned by US president-elect Donald Trump despite his threat to rip it up.

“Iran’s understanding in the nuclear deal was that the accord was not concluded with one country or government but was approved by a resolution of the UN Security Council and there is no possibility that it can be changed by a single government,” Rouhani told his cabinet, according to state television.

http://www.breitbart.com/jerusalem/2016/11/09/irans-rouhani-says-trump-cannot-reverse-nuclear-deal/

So i guess they are going to fight it! This could end up being a hot issue during trumps presidency!

Ukshep    19,938
19 minutes ago, JustATrucker said:

Trump can tear it up. The Iran prresident is full of sh it.

Let's hope so!

Cinnamon    22,835

To get to the bottom of this would require tons of research into the actual contracts (call them agreements if you must but they are DEALS made in our name.)  Of course, it's all filled with legalese so that most people wouldn't know what they were reading anyway.  

I will say this much, Iran has not attacked anyone as a nation in how long?  

We overthrew the democratically elected leader of Iran that OUR oil cartels didn't like and threw them back into the freaking stone age as far as being secular and installed someone who would play ball with the U.S..  

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2013/aug/19/cia-admits-role-1953-iranian-coup

Iran is a shithole right now and no small thanks go to the U.S. and to the Brits for that. So after we stage this coup for corporate oil interests they are our frienemy or what? 

http://www.washingtonsblog.com/2012/01/us-overthrew-irans-democracy-1953-1979-armed-iraq-to-invade-1980-1988-now-lies-for-more-war.html

I can't look at anything going on today without digging into the past and the past is usually riddled with CIA instigated coups, assassinations of elected leadership of countries and wars designed to make the populations totally miserable.  I hope Trump does his homework. 

And while we're talking about Iran, they signed the nuclear non-proliferation agreement, why has Israel not been held to that same standard? 

nemo    139

I would argue that Barry never met the citizenship requirement for the office of the President.  Any legal documents from the preceding 8 years bearing his signature are null and void, at the very least litigable.  Guess that makes me a birther AND deplorable.  Might as throw racist and hater in there too.  And guilty of white privilege. Sorry mom, somewhere along the way your good boy went bad!

JustATrucker    572
2 hours ago, Ukshep said:

Let's hope so!

This was not approved by congress. It was something he did all on his own.. So I have no doubt it can be torn up... Trump has promised a lot of stuff. Lets hope he can do as much as he wants.. The congress really has not changed much.. The never Trump idiots in the republican party, no doubt will work with members of the democrat party, to try and block some of his plans for the better of the country...