Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ukshep

NEW RELEASE: The Podesta Emails Part 36

Dewdrop    52

I was just thinking about that Shep. I saw there was another drop this morning and those previous really haven't been dealt with fully. Post election it seems there should be some journalists who will piece together a narrative using the emails about the whole SOS CLINTON time. There's so much post election that needs to be addressed, we can't just wipe the slate clean after the gross injustices of the Clinton's, Obama and the media. Far from over.

Cinnamon    22,903
1 minute ago, Dewdrop said:

I was just thinking about that Shep. I saw there was another drop this morning and those previous really haven't been dealt with fully. Post election it seems there should be some journalists who will piece together a narrative using the emails about the whole SOS CLINTON time. There's so much post election that needs to be addressed, we can't just wipe the slate clean after the gross injustices of the Clinton's, Obama and the media. Far from over.

I want to see Bush's emails too, 9/11 happened on his watch. 

Dewdrop    52

I said pre election that Assange may wait till it's too late to affect the election but he still may bury her and Obama. Assange made it very clear yesterday that they had been pressured and threatened by several entities weeks before the election, I think he may have held out some. Although as he said the connection of the Qatar and Saudi finance of ISIS and The CF was the most important and hasn't been discussed by MSM. Never forget HAD Trump not won they would have gotten away with murder... maybe literally. 

Dewdrop    52
13 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

I want to see Bush's emails too, 9/11 happened on his watch. 

That's one thing we won't ever see... too explosive I'm sure. But the really damning stuff would have been discussed not written, deep gov probably has all the emails. Funny Bush has gone almost into hiding, maybe he's trying to reconcile what happened... Maybe it was worse than we know and he couldn't do anything about it... maybe he didn't know much, maybe he did...we'll probably never know the truth. Wonder what the FOIA requests have found other than redacted nothing ?