Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ukshep

A Shadowman Encounter

Ukshep    19,940

Creepy! @Cinnamon

“I thought I'd tell you about the house I grew up in. It was a two story house located in a small Kansas town. My whole childhood we would hear different creaks and sounds that my dad would always pass off as the settling of the house. Well, my dad is the type of guy who refuses to acknowledge anything that he can't physically see or feel. There was a few times he was even taken aback by things. Then there was this one night.

We were home and we were waiting on my older brother to come by so we could all go out to eat. We were all in the family room in the basement watching TV when we thought we heard my brother come in the backdoor upstairs, walk across the kitchen and then come downstairs. They were located around the corner and we were waiting for him to step around the stairwell into the room and when nobody appeared, we were dumbfounded. I ended up going and looking and the rest of the house was empty. My brother didn't show up for another half an hour. It was easy to hear people walking around upstairs and knew these sounds without a doubt. And then somebody came down those stairs. This is just one of many many things. Everything from knick-knacks falling off shelves for no reason to hearing people talking in different rooms that were not currently occupied. The only time I was truly scared was when I was in high-school.

Read the rest at the below link!

http://www.phantomsandmonsters.com/2016/11/grabbed-by-shadow-person.html

Cinnamon    22,835
5 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

I saw a ghost in my bedroom once, so I can relate to sleeping on the couch for a month, I think I did it longer than that.  I saw this woman, kind of chubby wearing a purple dress that was too small for her (I could see her because there was a security light outside that stayed on at night). She walked beside the bed and toward the door.  She didn't open the door she simply walked through it and disappeared.  So, yeh, I've seen a few things! 

Ukshep    19,940
14 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

I saw a ghost in my bedroom once, so I can relate to sleeping on the couch for a month, I think I did it longer than that.  I saw this woman, kind of chubby wearing a purple dress that was too small for her (I could see her because there was a security light outside that stayed on at night). She walked beside the bed and toward the door.  She didn't open the door she simply walked through it and disappeared.  So, yeh, I've seen a few things! 

And people still deny things exist beyond the physical realm.... pfff! plenty of evidence to suggest otherwise!

Cinnamon    22,835
Just now, Ukshep said:

And people still deny things exist beyond the physical realm.... pfff! plenty of evidence to suggest otherwise!

I have seen lots of things that cannot be explained. I've seen lots of things I thought that couldn't be and I did. But, there's more to it than just flesh and bone, definitely. 

Nobody   
Nobody
15 hours ago, Ukshep said:

Dear OP, I don't intent to defame you or attack you but your post is quite obvious to me, as I know these things so well. Elevations of various levels depict locations in the supernatural and natural realms, and the highs and lows tell me many things. I see that you are still in High school, spiritually speaking. It's the same as an Acorn stair lift. It's also unusual to have a kitchen upstairs and a backdoor where your brother supposedly entered the house. Back doors, and upstairs reveal to me where you are speaking from. I also relate with the hidden meaning behind Kansas. Please, don't ban me because I spoke of the hidden meanings. Perhaps, we can see eye to eye because of this knowledge?

Cinnamon    22,835
18 minutes ago, Nobody said:

Dear OP, I don't intent to defame you or attack you but your post is quite obvious to me, as I know these things so well. Elevations of various levels depict locations in the supernatural and natural realms, and the highs and lows tell me many things. I see that you are still in High school, spiritually speaking. It's the same as an Acorn stair lift. It's also unusual to have a kitchen upstairs and a backdoor where your brother supposedly entered the house. Back doors, and upstairs reveal to me where you are speaking from. I also relate with the hidden meaning behind Kansas. Please, don't ban me because I spoke of the hidden meanings. Perhaps, we can see eye to eye because of this knowledge?

Shep (the OP) didn't write that, he just quoted a story someone else wrote. It wasn't great writing, but the plot was good. 

Nobody   
Nobody
1 hour ago, Cinnamon said:

Shep (the OP) didn't write that, he just quoted a story someone else wrote. It wasn't great writing, but the plot was good. 

Thank you. I'm sorry for the confusion, as it seems like many people speak in these same terms, as I described. I did say that it's not intended to be a personal attack but Shep did post it. People do post in various forums while using other identities and the person who did write this story does likely post in many forums, as I have witnessed many times so please, I don't mean to sound objective though my point is to reveal hidden meanings behind obvious and relevant stories. There's even, the story told that Obama was born in Kansas, and it's all relevant with knowledge of the paranormal phenomenon's. I find this "Hardcore conspiracy forum" quite attractive because I am a hardcore investigator of the paranormal entities. Thanks, again. Peace be with you.

Cinnamon    22,835
46 minutes ago, Nobody said:

Thank you. I'm sorry for the confusion, as it seems like many people speak in these same terms, as I described. I did say that it's not intended to be a personal attack but Shep did post it. People do post in various forums while using other identities and the person who did write this story does likely post in many forums, as I have witnessed many times so please, I don't mean to sound objective though my point is to reveal hidden meanings behind obvious and relevant stories. There's even, the story told that Obama was born in Kansas, and it's all relevant with knowledge of the paranormal phenomenon's. I find this "Hardcore conspiracy forum" quite attractive because I am a hardcore investigator of the paranormal entities. Thanks, again. Peace be with you.

Thanks! Glad you like it and welcome!  I like ghost stories, if you have any good ones, do tell. :)

Team Galil    28

Demons are ghosts.

What this is most likely is demonic. This is typically a tool of Satan to tempt people. It is best to keep away from this stuff the point of these works and actions are to lure you in. Typically demons lure with lies presenting themselves as ghosts or other things. Angels are different they appear to instruct, warn, bless, or protect typically they are short to the point. One operates in accord with the word while the other tempts you against it. Demons ultimately destroy those who fall into their traps. Those interacting with angels will typically be very much protected from it. It seems it is a test of our creator for us to demonstrate obiedience to be rewarded or disobedience to be destroyed. In the case of these demonic forces you must get closer to God otherwise they will persist. This is a test of faith very simply. Your spirit will not continue in this world after death unless you are reincarnated. In all cases God decideds where you go, not you. You have free will within his law but are always subjects to your creator like it or not this is your situation.

Team Galil

Lucy Barnable    5,003

Shadow People and Ghosts are not the same thing.

Either there are two different types of Shadow people or they exhibit two different behaviors.
The one moves very quickly, like it's just passing through, and doesn't seem to take notice us at all.
The other is relatively stationary and does appear to observe but I don't think they can manifest for long.
I believe both are completely harmless. They could simply be another one of a great many dimensional entities.
Or they could be us. I've wondered if we leave some kind of imprint when we remote view that some people are able to pick up on.

Ghosts are a reflection of a soul trapped in by the veil for some reason.
They always remain in the same place and will be seen doing the same action, or several actions, over and over.
They are not dimensional entities. They can be good, bad or neutral. They are just like the person they once were.

Team Galil    28
3 hours ago, Lucy Barnable said:

Shadow People and Ghosts are not the same thing.

Either there are two different types of Shadow people or they exhibit two different behaviors.
The one moves very quickly, like it's just passing through, and doesn't seem to take notice us at all.
The other is relatively stationary and does appear to observe but I don't think they can manifest for long.
I believe both are completely harmless. They could simply be another one of a great many dimensional entities.
Or they could be us. I've wondered if we leave some kind of imprint when we remote view that some people are able to pick up on.

Ghosts are a reflection of a soul trapped in by the veil for some reason.
They always remain in the same place and will be seen doing the same action, or several actions, over and over.
They are not dimensional entities. They can be good, bad or neutral. They are just like the person they once were.

This is simply not true. Demons are behind this and can appear as they want as can angels. This is why for so long people have worshipped golden calves and birds or dogs. It is because demons can take the form of such creatures including human beings. In these cases you are dealing with demons very simply in any case they must be tried by the good book to determine who sent them. Demons do this stuff typically they love to lie, and use mystery to lure those who don't know better into evil. 

Angels act very differently in alignment with the law of the source which sent them. The Bible made the worship of graven images a sin because God understood demons were appearing in such ways to deceive. Thus he was giving such instruction to protect people from them. 

Team Galil

Lucy Barnable    5,003
1 hour ago, Team Galil said:

This is simply not true. Demons are behind this and can appear as they want as can angels. This is why for so long people have worshipped golden calves and birds or dogs. It is because demons can take the form of such creatures including human beings. In these cases you are dealing with demons very simply in any case they must be tried by the good book to determine who sent them. Demons do this stuff typically they love to lie, and use mystery to lure those who don't know better into evil. 

Angels act very differently in alignment with the law of the source which sent them. The Bible made the worship of graven images a sin because God understood demons were appearing in such ways to deceive. Thus he was giving such instruction to protect people from them. 

Team Galil

I know a lot of people believe that as you do but I'm certain it isn't true.

There are many different types of dimensional beings and they don't all fall in the Demon / Angel category. In fact, I've never seen a Demon or an Angel; only entities who are able to cross into this dimension.

It's okay that we disagree. Your spiritual path is your own and it's not my place to influence it.

I don't understand what idol worship has to do with this topic though.