Advertise With Us!
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Ukshep

What the f*** is going on?

Rate this topic

Ukshep    14,215

Hillary is kissing Trump's ass. Trump is kissing hillary's ass. Celebrities are now coming out saying trump is ok...And all after a lengthy day of hardly any of them talking. Obama is inviting him to the whitehouse...

Call me a conspiracy tard but this sets off my OH f***ING SHIT DETECTOR!

Ukshep    14,215
1 minute ago, Iamawake said:

Yah, seems like they are "coiling" before a strike.

I'm not so sure its coiling.... I think he was offered something when clinton called him. He's kissing her ass now.

That means one of three things:

• He sold out or is going too
  • He is playing nice to show presidential material since he has not got the votes
  • ** REMOVED THIS LINE ** (I've decided this might be true, rather not risk sharing and them finding out!)

Cinnamon    15,915

If Trump is one of them or compromised, it won't take long because I'm no longer going to listen to him talk, I'm going to watch what he does.  And if he doesn't hold up his end of this bargain to the people, he's going to be criticized and heckled by everyone who believed he was going to turn this shit around. No. More. Betrayals. By. Presidents. 

• Like 1

Iamawake    241
1 minute ago, Ukshep said:

I'm not so sure its coiling.... I think he was offered something when clinton called him. He's kissing her ass now.

That means one of three things:

• He sold out or is going too
  • He is playing nice to show presidential material since he has not got the votes
  • ** REMOVED THIS LINE ** (I've decided this might be true, rather not risk sharing and them finding out!)

Gobsmacked. . Don't even think it lol

Trypto-fan   
Trypto-fan

You don't have experience with sycophants who suck up to the power Shep?

I thought being a site owner and Admin would have clued you up to that kind of behavior. Even basic herd animals know to suck up to the power and if that power changes then so do you.

In CT site terms they reversed the negative ratings and now lick their shinny new god. In 8 years they will find another gravy train to ride.

Ukshep    14,215
4 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

If Trump is one of them or compromised, it won't take long because I'm no longer going to listen to him talk, I'm going to watch what he does.  And if he doesn't hold up his end of this bargain to the people, he's going to be criticized and heckled by everyone who believed he was going to turn this shit around. No. More. Betrayals. By. Presidents. 

Time we started holding people to their word...

You dig!

Cinnamon    15,915
3 minutes ago, Trypto-fan said:

I thought being a site owner and Admin would have clued you up to that kind of behavior. Even basic herd animals know to suck up to the power and if that power changes then so do you.

In CT site terms they reversed the negative ratings and now lick their shinny new god. In 8 years they will find another gravy train to ride.

If you knew anything about which you speak... which obviously you do not, you would realize that admins and mods are the most abused people in CT land.  Kman, just make an account and show yourself so you can be held accountable for your bullshit. 

Ukshep    14,215
Just now, Trypto-fan said:

Sure but that does not translate to this situation.

Why would a soon to be president need to suck up to ANYBODY! other than the people and those he will be dealing with in office to keep wheels smoothed for what he wants to do.

I get what you are saying though, He could be power tripping.... But trump being trump i am not so sure being president is much more of a power trip for him than what he is used to. If anything his ego has taken a massive beating this campaign. Plenty of signals of possible intent. But nothing solid.

And as for finding another shiny new god. Lets just say if trump does NOT do what he said. And does NOT make any progress..... The MOVEMENT he created will metaphorically hang him from trump tower.

This leads me to my final thought! Highly doubtful that a soon to be president would incite the kind of patriotism and passion in his supporters to only turn around and f*** them. That is asking for trouble if you ask me. One does not create a force that can do harm to evil-doers then become evil themselves... That would be like training your own firing squad.

Dewdrop    52

Well they were socialite friends for many years, he and Bill were old buddies, they just thought they could easily taint him like all the others. She may have offered something helpful, never know...

Obviously the ego is strong with Trump. He's driven by it and he will do his best to try and reach out to both sides to get bills passed that will help Americans and cement his legacy as a dealmaker and one of the best Presidents ever. So more reaching and courting to come... He's not an idiot. But will he be able to get legislation passed and will his plans work ?

Cryptic Mole    3,584
27 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

Hillary is kissing Trump's ass. Trump is kissing hillary's ass. Celebrities are now coming out saying trump is ok...And all after a lengthy day of hardly any of them talking. Obama is inviting him to the whitehouse...

Call me a conspiracy tard but this sets off my OH f***ING SHIT DETECTOR!

It's a typical you kiss my ass and I'll kiss yours kind of opening day thingy. That'll change soon enough when they tighten the screws on trump a bit to see his resolve.

Edited by Cryptid Mold

Sky Cat   
Sky Cat

Do not get worried, at least not "yet".  It seems to be simply a case of: 'Keep your friends close, keep your enemies even closer.'