Advertise With Us!
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
NowServingNumber52

'CU in the NT': Australian tourism officials furious over VERY rude slogan

Rate this topic

:laughopen

'CU in the NT': Australian tourism officials furious over VERY rude slogan to promote the Northern Territory

A group called 'NT Official' released its design for a new tourism campaign

Its slogan 'See You in the NT' has infuriated government tourism officials   

Group sell merchandise and souvenirs emblazoned with the lewd slogan

Government plans to take legal action if NT Official refuse to cease sales 

Some of the merchandise uses trademarked Tourism NT 'Brolga' logo

NT Official said they have not been contacted by any tourism officials  

A 'guerrilla' campaign selling Northern Territory tourism merchandise emblazoned with a lewd slogan have come under fire by government officials who plan to take legal action.

The website, called 'NT Official,' sells t-shirts, singlets and stickers decorated with the slogan: 'See You in the NT - The top end, different from the bottom end.' 

A spokesperson from Tourism NT said many of the souvenirs featured the trademarked 'Brolga' logo and the 'underground' group had failed to provide the proper commercial attribution. 

The spokesperson said they will send a letter to the group before launching legal action and claims to have not been able to get in contact with the group's organiser.

An NT Official member told Daily Mail Australia they have 'not been contacted by any tourism officials at this stage'.

PICS HERE

LOL

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3915066/Australian-tourism-officials-furious-slogan-NT-guerrilla-group-NT-Official.html

Cinnamon    16,176

LOL  I guess I can see why they'd be a little pissed off, but now I want one of those Tshirts! 

Cinnamon    16,176
6 minutes ago, NowServingNumber52 said:

I JUST ORDERED ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We should probably buy a couple of them and leave them in the packages, then when they're a collector's item, we can sell them on ebay and make a killing. lol