Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ukshep

OMFG i do not believe it

Ukshep    19,939

Because of donald trump..... my family have all gone from not believing any of this, any conspiracy, any theory. To believing it a lot of it that i have shown them.

And do you know what it was that broke reality for them.........

This video!

Finally simpsons was useful for something..... I think it is because this video fractured their belief system and proved to them finally once and for all that a hidden hand touches all and directs all.

WE ARE NEVER COMING DOWN! THE WORLD IS RISING! THE REAL PEOPLE OF THE WORLD ARE RISING!

Here's to the next decade. May we all live long and prosper in a world where we are encouraged to be the best we can be instead of the worst.

Thank you donald,

You did not just make america a little greater in the last 24 hours. But you made my country a little greater too and i am sure i am not the only one!

Iamawake    241
1 minute ago, Ukshep said:

Because of donald trump..... my family have all gone from not believing any of this, any conspiracy, any theory. To believing it a lot of it that i have shown them.

And do you know what it was that broke reality for them.........

This video!

Finally simpsons was useful for something..... I think it is because this video fractured their belief system and proved to them finally once and for all that a hidden hand touches all and directs all.

WE ARE NEVER COMING DOWN! THE WORLD IS RISING! THE REAL PEOPLE OF THE WORLD ARE RISING!

Here's to the next decade. May we all live long and prosper in a world where we are encouraged to be the best we can be instead of the worst.

Thank you donald,

You did not just make america a little greater in the last 24 hours. But you made my country a little greater too and i am sure i am not the only one!

:clap3:

Tarmalen    1,297

Look at 911 in Back to the Future and The Simpsons.

Look at Kennedy assassination in Back to the Future.

Here is a sample.

My advise...tread lightly least you find yourself out side of the matrix.

Ukshep    19,939
22 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

LOL @Ukshep  You've turned them into CTers  now! 

Not sure if thats a good thing or not..... But i can't be selfish now :D

Cinnamon    22,835
Just now, Ukshep said:

Not sure if thats a good thing or not..... But i can't be selfish now :D

You'll have more to talk about, wait until they see the meme of Hillary's skin turning reptilian.  

Jostler    2,216

Shhhhhhh!  Don't tell your family if it will stop them from waking up and digging...but this is one of the best examples of how disinformation gets entrenched as fact and we get more "mandela" moments.

The video clip from the Simpsons is NOT from the year 2000.  It's from 2015, AFTER Trump had announced he was running and there is absolutely nothing predictive about it since it came after the fact.

‘Simpson’s’ Creator Talks Eerie Trump Presidential Prediction: “It’s Beyond Satire”

Another clip that has made its rounds on the web is a brief web animation titled “Trumptastic Voyage,” that shows Homer going down an elevator with Trump as he waves to supporters. The clip was mistaken for the 2000’s episode, but Groening explained the clip was made in July to mock Trump’s entrance. Reports at the time claimed the president-elect was paying for his supporters–hence the “PAID” and “VOTE” signs the fans carry in the clip.

We all want to see our families wake up but if we wake them up with lies, we just lose them again as soon as they discover they've been lied to and next time we try is just that much harder :/

There are plenty of stranger than fiction truths we can research and talk about without resorting to sensationalism

Ukshep    19,939
13 minutes ago, Jostler said:

Shhhhhhh!  Don't tell your family if it will stop them from waking up and digging...but this is one of the best examples of how disinformation gets entrenched as fact and we get more "mandela" moments.

The video clip from the Simpsons is NOT from the year 2000.  It's from 2015, AFTER Trump had announced he was running and there is absolutely nothing predictive about it since it came after the fact.

‘Simpson’s’ Creator Talks Eerie Trump Presidential Prediction: “It’s Beyond Satire”

We all want to see our families wake up but if we wake them up with lies, we just lose them again as soon as they discover they've been lied to and next time we try is just that much harder :/

There are plenty of stranger than fiction truths we can research and talk about without resorting to sensationalism

hehe i know but they don't need to know. It had to fracture their reality :)

Walk Softly    2,653
15 minutes ago, Jostler said:

"Bart to the future" aired March 19, 2000.  

It shows Lisa as the President.  She makes the comment "As you know, we've inherited quite a budget crunch from President Trump," Lisa says to her staff, who inform her the country is broke due to her predecessor. 

I realize this isn't the one reference above..  but it did happen. 

Dewdrop   
Dewdrop

There have been some freaky real ones. Seem to recall they had a Boston Marathon bombing bit on one episode previous to the real event..,