Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sky Cat

I Luv Me Sum SJW Butthurt Footage In The Morning

nemo    139

If a snowflake falls hard in the forest and no one is there to support, console or medicate it.............. where was I going with this?  ZZZZZZZZ.........

Tarmalen    1,310
35 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

Damn!  I can cry about a lot of things, but politics is NOT one of them. 

Harambe says, "Tempt not the karmic djinni that make you eat your words."

It was sweeter watching it live! I rested well this morning. 

:blonde:

Cinnamon    23,025
1 minute ago, YourMom2 said:

Hmmmm, collegiate snowFLAKES and a guy wearing a neon pink turban. That future looks pretty grim.

I didn't even notice the turban much, I must be getting desensitised to it, Trump arrived just in the nick of time! 

grav   
grav

Social Justice Warrior. OK, I did look it up. I was thinking Single Jewish Women or  .... Snowflake Junior Wimps, etc. Feminists, Progressives, the free shitt army. They want free college and safe spaces. Oh, what a bunch of losers. 

nemo    139

While I despise the entitlement crowd as much (maybe more so) than the next guy I wonder if maybe the best course of action in the days ahead is to try and wake as many of these people up to our way of thinking as possible.  "No Virginia, tuition, housing, food, clothing, internet, medical care are not "freebies" courtesy of your Uncle Sam.  Somebody, somewhere has to work twice as hard to support themselves and YOU and we are asking you now to pull your own weight.  Our President has brought good jobs back to America, so no more excuses.  Rise and shine sleepyheads."

I've lived through Clinton 1, Bush 1 and 2, and the Kenyan usurper.  Twenty-four years of stagnant wages and ever increasing taxes.  Almost 1/2 my life.  If President Trump is able to deliver I'd hate to see our Nirvana evaporate in an entitlement opposition backlash. Know what I mean Vern?

nemo    139

Upon reviewing the tapes of the last couple of days post-election antics by certain a**hats I must reverse my original assessment.  The majority of America voted for change.  The rioters don't want change and will likely never see the light.  Let's work on solidifying our base to make the next 4 (possibly 8) years count.  Make America great again and keep her that way!