Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ukshep

LIVE - President Obama speaks on the election results

Ukshep    16,883

Look at all the tards in the comments section praising this ignorant jackass. Best potus ever? wtf! stupid idiots!

Tarmalen    1,161

"No wai-wai-wai-wai-wai-wai wait wait...hold up...hold up...HOLD UP...hold up...hold up...hey hold up...hold up...hold up...it's ok...HEY...bangs hand on podium, visibly angry now...HOOOLLLD UP...HOLD UP...hold up...HOLD UP HOLD UP HOLD UP...HEY LISTEN LISTEN LISTEN LISTEN...hey hey hey hey hey...listen up...HEY EVERYBODY...EVERYBODY...HEY...HEY...LISTEN UP...HEY I TOLD YOU TO BE FOCUSED AND YOU'RE NOT FOCUSED RIGHT NOW...LISTEN TO WHAT I'M SAYING...HOLD UP...HOLD UP...HOLD UP...HOOOLLLD UP...EVERYBODY SIT DOWN AND BE QUIET FOR A SECOND...EVERYBODY SIT DOWN AND BE QUIET FOR A SECOND...NOW LISTEN UP...I'M SERIOUS LISTEN UP...You've got an older gentlemen who is supportin his candidate...smirks...HE NOT DOIN NUTTIN...You don't hafta worry bout him...you should...THIS IS WHAT I MEAN ABOUT FOLKS NOT BEING FOOOOCUSSED...First of all, first of all...we let...firs...HOLD UP...HOLD UP...FIRST OF ALL...We live in a country that respects free speech...so...second of all...begin smug, mocking tone it looks like maybe he might of served in our military and we oughta respect that...third of all...he was elderly and we oughta respect our elders...and fourth of all...don't boooo...VOTE...don't boo...VOTE...COME ON...NOW I WANT YOU TO PAY ATTENTION...because if we don't...if we lose focus...we could have problems...this part of whats happen here...during this election season we just get stirred up for all kinds of n...reasons that are unnecessary....wha....JUST RELAX...

Cinnamon    19,671
1 hour ago, Sky Cat said:

He never had one iota of fn difference with Bush! Other than carrying on what Bush's agenda was, all he managed to do was screw up things Bush would not have been allowed to touch as a "Republican".  They only played relay. UGH! 

Jump To Top