Advertise With Us!
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Walk Softly

My Forced Perspective Shift For America

Rate this topic

Walk Softly    1,897

I realized something as I laid in bed last night, watching the states turn red, one by one.  Fox news kept giving a breakdown by county, showing 2012 vs 2016.  I was seeing massively less blue in counties in 2016.  As they talked about Trump hitting those areas hard and spreading his campaign message, I had a forced perspective shift.  

Now I understand the anger from Trump supporters here as I so daringly declared Trump to be an insider.  One of them.

It's not about what I think Trump may be. And my opinion of him hasn't necessarily changed, but it's about his message. 

America turned red because of his message.  The people went out and cast their vote because they want to "make America great again!"  I really can't argue with that.  I saw a majority of people who still want to work hard, make the right choices and fight against corruption and evil. 

Whether or not Trump is who he says he is, and believes what he says he does.  It doesn't matter.  The people heard and believed his message.  I can't fault anyone in that.  I want America to be great too!   

I'm proud of America for making the right choice in uncertain times.  

People -

Let's rock this boat, called America. 

Let's fight for all the right things. 

Let's keep exposing evil and shutting it down. 

Let's drain that swamp.

Let's hold Trump's feet to the fire and make him follow through on his promises. 

And to all my Christian brothers and sisters... 

Let's use this momentum to share the glorious news of our Lord God, Almighty!  

BY GOD, LET'S MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

• Like 4

thedudeabides    2,104
2 minutes ago, Walk Softly said:

I realized something as I laid in bed last night, watching the states turn red, one by one.  Fox news kept giving a breakdown by county, showing 2012 vs 2016.  I was seeing massively less blue in counties in 2016.  As they talked about Trump hitting those areas hard and spreading his campaign message, I had a forced perspective shift.  

Now I understand the anger from Trump supporters here as I so daringly declared Trump to be an insider.  One of them.

It's not about what I think Trump may be. And my opinion of him hasn't necessarily changed, but it's about his message. 

America turned red because of his message.  The people went out and cast their vote because they want to "make America great again!"  I really can't argue with that.  I saw a majority of people who still want to work hard, make the right choices and fight against corruption and evil. 

Whether or not Trump is who he says he is, and believes what he says he does.  It doesn't matter.  The people heard and believed his message.  I can't fault anyone in that.  I want America to be great too!   

I'm proud of America for making the right choice in uncertain times.  

People -

Let's drain that swamp.

Let's hold Trump's feet to the fire and make him follow through on his promises. 

And to all my Christian brothers and sisters... 

Let's use this momentum to share the glorious news of our Lord God, Almighty!  

BY GOD, LET'S MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

Amen, and most importantly, Lets Make Jesus First Again. 

Edited by thedudeabides
  • Like 1

Millevolt    631
1 hour ago, Walk Softly said:

Let's drain that swamp.

I certainly agree; however, we have to be EXTREMELY smart in how we go about this too. We have to understand, that Trump is going to have a challenge in front of him to get congress to work with him, while he dodges covert attacks. We must be extra vigilant, and communicate with the new administration. Also, We can not demand the same type of tyranny that we have fought so hard against. The important thing to start with is restoring Law, Order, and Justice to America. We have to continue to expose corruption, and evil, the fight has only just begun. There is now a paradigm shift in how we must tackle the challenges in front of us. We must be extra observant, and nimble in our movements, because EVIL will come at us harder now then EVER before! We must be prepared to defend our president WHILE we hold his feet to the fire. We now have a completely different dog in the fight.

• Like 1