Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ukshep

Trump campaign manager does not rule out special prosecutor for Hillary Clinton

Ukshep    20,094

Donald Trump’s campaign manager, speaking on MSNBC, said appointing a special prosecutor for Hillary Clinton can’t be ruled out, adding that discussion regarding the issue will happen “in due time.”

Trump and Vice President-elect Mike Pence are “looking to unify the country, but we haven’t discussed that in recent days, and I think that it’s all in due time,” campaign manager Kellyanne Conway told MSNBC in an interview, as quoted by Reuters.

Trump did not bring up the issue when speaking on the phone with Clinton overnight, the campaign manager added in a separate interview for ABC.

https://www.rt.com/usa/366034-trump-clinton-special-prosecutor/

Now while reading this i noticed this.

Seems a bit risky.... obama you sly dawg you!

thedudeabides    2,372
14 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

Donald Trump’s campaign manager, speaking on MSNBC, said appointing a special prosecutor for Hillary Clinton can’t be ruled out, adding that discussion regarding the issue will happen “in due time.”

Trump and Vice President-elect Mike Pence are “looking to unify the country, but we haven’t discussed that in recent days, and I think that it’s all in due time,” campaign manager Kellyanne Conway told MSNBC in an interview, as quoted by Reuters.

Trump did not bring up the issue when speaking on the phone with Clinton overnight, the campaign manager added in a separate interview for ABC.

https://www.rt.com/usa/366034-trump-clinton-special-prosecutor/

Now while reading this i noticed this.

Seems a bit risky.... obama you sly dawg you!

I'd request my own trusted detachment along with me in the room... 

Ukshep    20,094
Just now, thedudeabides said:

I'd request my own trusted detachment along with me in the room... 

And the rest! I would not trust obama.... But trumps smart enough to know that!