Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

thedudeabides

Ok so, what is the punch in the eye going to be.

thedudeabides    2,273

I have become far to cynical....
Somethings going to happen to sour this victory, what shall the NWO do?

Just maybe, they will pull back and regroup though...time shall tell. 

Ukshep    16,883
38 minutes ago, thedudeabides said:

I have become far to cynical....
Somethings going to happen to sour this victory, what shall the NWO do?

The fact hillary did not speak to the public and only called trump. tells me she is not out of the race yet.

And i have not seen a peep from obama yet.... has anyone else?

thedudeabides    2,273
18 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

The fact hillary did not speak to the public and only called trump. tells me she is not out of the race yet.

And i have not seen a peep from obama yet.... has anyone else?

He is going to speak soon.

I am going to call a hoax russian voter manipulation and a Obama Coup D'etat for hillary to be president. In which case...*click Clack* I am getting my car and going for a ride to DC.

Millevolt    643
1 hour ago, thedudeabides said:

I actually think we caught them with their pants down... They actually thought they rigged it enough to win, and obviously underestimated us. (again) I think you are right, they have to regroup, and digest fact that their plans didn't go exactly as they thought... AGAIN!

AllBS   
AllBS

Im calling they do nothing!!!Lets fuuckin quite with the what if doom for a litle bit and enjoy the VICTORY. We need good vibes not doom vibes. My prediction.Trump is one of the greatest Presidents ever because of the people who chooses for his cabinet. He is not dumb,he will get the best person qualified for the jobs!! Now there will be some bullshit Hillary tried but AMERICA has spoken.If they go to far they will feel the wrath of WE THE PEOPLE.

NO DOOM

FlhxsGeek    58
1 minute ago, Millevolt said:

I actually think we caught them with their pants down... They actually thought they rigged it enough to win, and obviously underestimated us. (again) I think you are right, they have to regroup, and digest fact that their plans didn't go exactly as they thought... AGAIN!

I agree with this.  I think the next step is a severe economic one.  Everyone knows The global bankers are not going to be hurt trying to collapse an already fragile system.  Soros already did it in Great Britain.  The've got almost two months to make it so difficult for Trump to pull us back up, it's not going to be funny.  At this point there is no notion that anything will remain of the obama legacy. 

Quiet Storm    800
20 minutes ago, Millevolt said:

18 minutes ago, AllBS said:

Im calling they do nothing!!!Lets fuuckin quite with the what if doom for a litle bit and enjoy the VICTORY. We need good vibes not doom vibes. My prediction.Trump is one of the greatest Presidents ever because of the people who chooses for his cabinet. He is not dumb,he will get the best person qualified for the jobs!! Now there will be some bullshit Hillary tried but AMERICA has spoken.If they go to far they will feel the wrath of WE THE PEOPLE.

NO DOOM

16 minutes ago, FlhxsGeek said:

I agree with this.  I think the next step is a severe economic one.  Everyone knows The global bankers are not going to be hurt trying to collapse an already fragile system.  Soros already did it in Great Britain.  The've got almost two months to make it so difficult for Trump to pull us back up, it's not going to be funny.  At this point there is no notion that anything will remain of the obama legacy. 

Agreed.  Please stop with all the sour grapes,  enjoy what you have,  while you have it.  No doom.  Believe it or not,  the good guys actually do win one every now and again.  

AllBS   
AllBS
42 minutes ago, Quiet Storm said:

Agreed.  Please stop with all the sour grapes,  enjoy what you have,  while you have it.  No doom.  Believe it or not,  the good guys actually do win one every now and again.  

BIG WIN FOR THE GOOD GUYS!!! I am loving every minute. My 3yr old stayed up with me and he said it best. Its over FINALLY dad. Ima sitback smoke a joint after work

Jump To Top