Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

thedudeabides

God has spoke, Trump is our 45th President. Isaiah 45 has this to say.

thedudeabides    2,274

Isaiah 45 New Living Translation (NLT)

Cyrus, the Lord’s Chosen One

45 This is what the Lord says to Cyrus, his anointed one,
    whose right hand he will empower.
Before him, mighty kings will be paralyzed with fear.
    Their fortress gates will be opened,
    never to shut again.
2 This is what the Lord says:

“I will go before you, Cyrus,
    and level the mountains.[a]
I will smash down gates of bronze
    and cut through bars of iron.
3 And I will give you treasures hidden in the darkness—
    secret riches.
I will do this so you may know that I am the Lord,
    the God of Israel, the one who calls you by name.

4 “And why have I called you for this work?
    Why did I call you by name when you did not know me?
It is for the sake of Jacob my servant,
    Israel my chosen one.
5 I am the Lord;
    there is no other God.
I have equipped you for battle,
    though you don’t even know me,
6 so all the world from east to west
    will know there is no other God.
I am the Lord, and there is no other.
7     I create the light and make the darkness.
I send good times and bad times.
    I, the Lord, am the one who does these things.

8 “Open up, O heavens,
    and pour out your righteousness.
Let the earth open wide
    so salvation and righteousness can sprout up together.
    I, the Lord, created them.

9 “What sorrow awaits those who argue with their Creator.
    Does a clay pot argue with its maker?
Does the clay dispute with the one who shapes it, saying,
    ‘Stop, you’re doing it wrong!’
Does the pot exclaim,
    ‘How clumsy can you be?’
10 How terrible it would be if a newborn baby said to its father,
    ‘Why was I born?’
or if it said to its mother,
    ‘Why did you make me this way?’”

11 This is what the Lord says—
    the Holy One of Israel and your Creator:
“Do you question what I do for my children?
    Do you give me orders about the work of my hands?
12 I am the one who made the earth
    and created people to live on it.
With my hands I stretched out the heavens.
    All the stars are at my command.
13 I will raise up Cyrus to fulfill my righteous purpose,
    and I will guide his actions.
He will restore my city and free my captive people—
    without seeking a reward!
    I, the Lord of Heaven’s Armies, have spoken!”

Nobody   
Nobody

Unfortunately the OP is suffering mistaken identity. Trump is not the Christ or the Chosen one, and if anybody believes so then, so can I tell you that it's me, and not Trump but the US conspirators have stolen my identity, and they have scattered me like the sands on the seashores so to avenge the scattering of the Jews. The Jews are the mastermind behind it all. Everything that America feeds you are lies. They have brainwashed you people severely so that you wouldn't believe me when I cry out from this forsaken wilderness of braindead  Americans. Read Romans 3:4 and then rethink. Read Acts ch 3 and rethink. If you can, watch The Avengers season 5 episode 15 and in the closing moments of the show Emma finds a black book on a queen size bed, she opens the book and the camera reveals the covers, and each having an image of a hand; the title is "TRUMP HANDS", and this takes place in the house of the Joker that holds Emma captive. I could dump tons of evidence upon you and you will never believe because your minds are severely demented and depraved to a spec of dust but there's hope because we know that the Lord does resurrect the dead, and he makes men from dust of earth, which is a population of dust sized minds. If only you had even the size of a mustard seed you can then move mountains but you can do nothing when your mind is dust, and you can do nothing alone and apart from the Lord. You must come to me as babes, even Christ said and this means to throw out everything that you've been taught and that you have stored up in your swollen heads where the Abyss is the space between your gigantic heads and your dust sized minds. When you humble yourselves the Lord can increase your intelligence and your ststure will shrink, and then the Abyss will roll up like a scroll and disappear. I have just slightly touched on the true meaning of the prophecies, and you can match this with the scriptures. Forget all that the churches teach you because they all lie as Paul said in Romans 3:4.

If you believe Isaiah then, read 29:16 and 59:14 and rethink. You are upside down and turned backward, and this is why you can do nothing and because of your unbelief you shall surely die. Man;s ways lead to death, and Trump will lead you there quickly.

Call me crazy or whatever you will. It's your privilege to make the wrong choice.  It's just a matter of time for all of these things must come to pass before you will seek the true Lord, and then it might be too late for you, then.

The nobody and the man that everybody hates... me.

uhhuh   
uhhuh
20 minutes ago, Nobody said:

Unfortunately the OP is suffering mistaken identity. Trump is not the Christ or the Chosen one, and if anybody believes so then, so can I tell you that it's me, and not Trump but the US conspirators have stolen my identity, and they have scattered me like the sands on the seashores so to avenge the scattering of the Jews. The Jews are the mastermind behind it all. Everything that America feeds you are lies. They have brainwashed you people severely so that you wouldn't believe me when I cry out from this forsaken wilderness of braindead  Americans. Read Romans 3:4 and then rethink. Read Acts ch 3 and rethink. If you can, watch The Avengers season 5 episode 15 and in the closing moments of the show Emma finds a black book on a queen size bed, she opens the book and the camera reveals the covers, and each having an image of a hand; the title is "TRUMP HANDS", and this takes place in the house of the Joker that holds Emma captive. I could dump tons of evidence upon you and you will never believe because your minds are severely demented and depraved to a spec of dust but there's hope because we know that the Lord does resurrect the dead, and he makes men from dust of earth, which is a population of dust sized minds. If only you had even the size of a mustard seed you can then move mountains but you can do nothing when your mind is dust, and you can do nothing alone and apart from the Lord. You must come to me as babes, even Christ said and this means to throw out everything that you've been taught and that you have stored up in your swollen heads where the Abyss is the space between your gigantic heads and your dust sized minds. When you humble yourselves the Lord can increase your intelligence and your ststure will shrink, and then the Abyss will roll up like a scroll and disappear. I have just slightly touched on the true meaning of the prophecies, and you can match this with the scriptures. Forget all that the churches teach you because they all lie as Paul said in Romans 3:4.

If you believe Isaiah then, read 29:16 and 59:14 and rethink. You are upside down and turned backward, and this is why you can do nothing and because of your unbelief you shall surely die. Man;s ways lead to death, and Trump will lead you there quickly.

Call me crazy or whatever you will. It's your privilege to make the wrong choice.  It's just a matter of time for all of these things must come to pass before you will seek the true Lord, and then it might be too late for you, then.

The nobody and the man that everybody hates... me.

wannabe Messiah's need to all get together on one forum and have a pissing contest to see who is all that... but meh, I'll play

If you are the "w/e" then manifest your spiritual power and do something instead of waste ink. Brevity is the soul of wit yet you said absolutely nothing by way of PROOF of YOUR claims.

maybe you should rethink your own understanding because you really have no idea who you are talking at. ... or about

Nobody   
Nobody
1 hour ago, Dewdrop said:

So in the early 60's they knew Trump was going to be President ? So it was written...

They knew this much longer than since the 60's. How old is Trump? Many, including Trump say the election is rigged and yet he was elected and he doesn't ***** about it now, eh?

They know what they're doing. The OP posted a reference to Isaiah and Trump, and how far back does Isaiah go? Perhaps, you should question the OP, eh?

Harold of doom   
Harold of doom

i am of the opinion that trump is the chief of the sons of ammon, he who reads understands

Harold of doom   
Harold of doom

Here is the Literal Translation thank you, please compare:

Jes 45:1  “Thus said יהוה to His anointed, to Koresh, whose right hand I have grasped, to subdue nations before him and ungird the loins of sovereigns, to open before him the double doors, so that gates are not shut: 
Jes 45:2  ‘I go before you and make the crooked places straight; I shatter the gates of bronze and cut down the bars of iron. 
Jes 45:3  ‘And I shall give you the treasures of darkness and hoarded wealth of secret places, so that you know that I, יהוה, who are calling you by your name, am the Elohim of Yisra’ĕl. 
Jes 45:4  ‘For the sake of Yaʽaqoḇ My servant, and of Yisra’ĕl My chosen, I also call you by your name, I give you a title, though you have not known Me. 
Jes 45:5  ‘I am יהוה, and there is none else – there is no Elohim besides Me. I gird you, though you have not known Me, 
Jes 45:6  so that they know from the rising of the sun to its setting that there is none but Me. I am יהוה, and there is none else, 
Jes 45:7  forming light and creating darkness, making peace and creating evil. I, יהוה, do all these.’ 
Jes 45:8  “Rain down, O heavens, from above, and let clouds pour down righteousness. Let the earth open, let them bring forth deliverance, and let righteousness spring up together. I, יהוה, have created it. 
Jes 45:9  “Woe to him who strives with his Maker! (a potsherd with the potsherds of the earth). Does clay say to him who forms it, ‘What are you making?’ Or your handiwork say, ‘He has no hands’? 
Jes 45:10  “Woe to him who says to his father, ‘What are you bringing forth?’ Or to the woman, ‘What are you labouring over?’ ” 
Jes 45:11  Thus said יהוה, the Set-apart One of Yisra’ĕl, and his Maker, “Do you ask Me about My sons what is to come? And about the work of My hands do you command Me? 
Jes 45:12  “I have made the earth, and created man on it. I, My hands have stretched out the heavens, and all their host I have commanded. 
Jes 45:13  “I have stirred him up in righteousness, and all his ways I make straight. He builds My city and lets My exiles go, not for price nor reward,” declares יהוה of hosts. 
Jes 45:14  Thus said יהוה, “The labour of Mitsrayim and merchandise of Kush and of the Seḇaites, men of size, come over to you and they are yours. They walk behind you, they come over in chains, and they bow down to you. They make supplication to you, saying, ‘Indeed, Ěl is in you, and there is none else, no mighty one.’ ” 
Jes 45:15  Truly You are Ěl, who hide Yourself, O Elohim of Yisra’ĕl, Saviour! 
Jes 45:16  They shall be put to shame, and even be humiliated, all of them – the makers of idols shall go away together in humiliation. 
Jes 45:17  Yisra’ĕl shall be saved by יהוה with an everlasting deliverance. You are not to be ashamed nor hurt, forever and ever. 
Jes 45:18  For thus said יהוה, Creator of the heavens, He is Elohim, Former of earth and its Maker, He established it, He did not create it to be empty, He formed it to be inhabited: “I am יהוה, and there is none else. 
Jes 45:19  “I have not spoken in secret, in a dark place of the earth. I have not said to the seed of Yaʽaqoḇ, ‘Seek Me in vain.’ I am יהוה, speaking righteousness, declaring matters that are straight. 
Jes 45:20  “Gather yourselves and come; draw near together, you who have escaped from the gentiles. No knowledge have they who are lifting up the wood of their carved image, and pray to a mighty one that does not save. 
Jes 45:21  “Declare and bring near, let them even take counsel together. Who has announced this from of old? Who has declared it from that time? Is it not I, יהוה? And there is no mighty one besides Me, a righteous Ěl and a Saviour, there is none besides Me. 
Jes 45:22  “Turn to Me and be saved, all you ends of the earth! For I am Ěl, and there is none else. 
Jes 45:23  “I have sworn by Myself, a word has gone out of My mouth in righteousness, and shall not return, so that to Me every knee shall bow, every tongue swear. 
Jes 45:24  “One shall say, ‘Only in יהוה do I have righteousness and strength’ – he comes to Him. And all those displeased with Him shall be put to shame. 
Jes 45:25  “In יהוה all the seed of Yisra’ĕl shall be declared right and boast. ” 

Team Galil    28

God hates Donald Trump and will cause destruction by the inspiration of its corrupt leaders and demons to lead it into certain destruction. You're a false prophet bro! :tongue:

Nobody   
Nobody
2 hours ago, Harold of doom said:

Here is the Literal Translation thank you, please compare:

Jes 45:1  “Thus said יהוה to His anointed, to Koresh, whose right hand I have grasped, to subdue nations before him and ungird the loins of sovereigns, to open before him the double doors, so that gates are not shut: 
Jes 45:2  ‘I go before you and make the crooked places straight; I shatter the gates of bronze and cut down the bars of iron. 
Jes 45:3  ‘And I shall give you the treasures of darkness and hoarded wealth of secret places, so that you know that I, יהוה, who are calling you by your name, am the Elohim of Yisra’ĕl. 
Jes 45:4  ‘For the sake of Yaʽaqoḇ My servant, and of Yisra’ĕl My chosen, I also call you by your name, I give you a title, though you have not known Me. 
Jes 45:5  ‘I am יהוה, and there is none else – there is no Elohim besides Me. I gird you, though you have not known Me, 
Jes 45:6  so that they know from the rising of the sun to its setting that there is none but Me. I am יהוה, and there is none else, 
Jes 45:7  forming light and creating darkness, making peace and creating evil. I, יהוה, do all these.’ 
Jes 45:8  “Rain down, O heavens, from above, and let clouds pour down righteousness. Let the earth open, let them bring forth deliverance, and let righteousness spring up together. I, יהוה, have created it. 
Jes 45:9  “Woe to him who strives with his Maker! (a potsherd with the potsherds of the earth). Does clay say to him who forms it, ‘What are you making?’ Or your handiwork say, ‘He has no hands’? 
Jes 45:10  “Woe to him who says to his father, ‘What are you bringing forth?’ Or to the woman, ‘What are you labouring over?’ ” 
Jes 45:11  Thus said יהוה, the Set-apart One of Yisra’ĕl, and his Maker, “Do you ask Me about My sons what is to come? And about the work of My hands do you command Me? 
Jes 45:12  “I have made the earth, and created man on it. I, My hands have stretched out the heavens, and all their host I have commanded. 
Jes 45:13  “I have stirred him up in righteousness, and all his ways I make straight. He builds My city and lets My exiles go, not for price nor reward,” declares יהוה of hosts. 
Jes 45:14  Thus said יהוה, “The labour of Mitsrayim and merchandise of Kush and of the Seḇaites, men of size, come over to you and they are yours. They walk behind you, they come over in chains, and they bow down to you. They make supplication to you, saying, ‘Indeed, Ěl is in you, and there is none else, no mighty one.’ ” 
Jes 45:15  Truly You are Ěl, who hide Yourself, O Elohim of Yisra’ĕl, Saviour! 
Jes 45:16  They shall be put to shame, and even be humiliated, all of them – the makers of idols shall go away together in humiliation. 
Jes 45:17  Yisra’ĕl shall be saved by יהוה with an everlasting deliverance. You are not to be ashamed nor hurt, forever and ever. 
Jes 45:18  For thus said יהוה, Creator of the heavens, He is Elohim, Former of earth and its Maker, He established it, He did not create it to be empty, He formed it to be inhabited: “I am יהוה, and there is none else. 
Jes 45:19  “I have not spoken in secret, in a dark place of the earth. I have not said to the seed of Yaʽaqoḇ, ‘Seek Me in vain.’ I am יהוה, speaking righteousness, declaring matters that are straight. 
Jes 45:20  “Gather yourselves and come; draw near together, you who have escaped from the gentiles. No knowledge have they who are lifting up the wood of their carved image, and pray to a mighty one that does not save. 
Jes 45:21  “Declare and bring near, let them even take counsel together. Who has announced this from of old? Who has declared it from that time? Is it not I, יהוה? And there is no mighty one besides Me, a righteous Ěl and a Saviour, there is none besides Me. 
Jes 45:22  “Turn to Me and be saved, all you ends of the earth! For I am Ěl, and there is none else. 
Jes 45:23  “I have sworn by Myself, a word has gone out of My mouth in righteousness, and shall not return, so that to Me every knee shall bow, every tongue swear. 
Jes 45:24  “One shall say, ‘Only in יהוה do I have righteousness and strength’ – he comes to Him. And all those displeased with Him shall be put to shame. 
Jes 45:25  “In יהוה all the seed of Yisra’ĕl shall be declared right and boast. ” 

There is much posted here to consider but one line interests me the most because it's touching on a matter that is relevant to all prophecies; the above highlighted verse is describing what I have sketched in a drawing a few years ago when I saw this in many scriptures. I have great respect for all written words and in many cases I find more descriptive words even in the Quran although I am not religious and I am non-denominational. This verse is describing the re-engineering of the Matrix, and the real Matrix is a Cross that is written in all human beings but what makes the difference between the righteous and the unrighteous is the Matrix of the Cross. Examine the words in the verse and imagine the Cross with the horizontal beam intersecting with the vertical beam, and the numbers 1 through 10 written from top to bottom, and 1 at the top. The 10 is the lowest and the last and is like the 10 toes on our two feet; when the Cross//Matrix is inverted the 10 is then at the top where the head is, and this is the nature of the ten-horn beast because it's spirit is upside down. Isaiah 29:16 speaks of this turning like other prophets have described as the turning of a horse by the reins. The upside down Cross is wood, and the lifting up of the wood means that after they flipped upside down by their transgressions the horizontal beam is then in the place of the 7 on the vertical beam, whereas it was intersecting at the 4th when upright. The lifting up is when they (tiny people working together like builders of a Pyramid) hoist up the horizontal beam from the 4th and unto the 7th to emulate an upright Cross although the numbers are reversed, still. This is why NASA counts down and backward to launch rockets upward. The Cross is also turned backward when inverted; it goes heels over head placing the feet at the top, and the head goes into the pit. The front becomes the back, and the back becomes the front as it is turned over like a person bending over and looking back as the head is upside down.

Christ did say to take up our cross and follow Him, and this is what He was addressing, as He knew of this flipping of the spirit. It is also said that we will hear a voice behind us saying, "this is the way, walk ye in it." We hear it from behind us because of the turning. Isaiah 59:14. An upside down spirit is dead, and must be resurrected, which is a raising up, and when you see this in motion you can then see the relevance in very many scriptures. All movie monsters are designed from this Matrix by flipping it, and cutting it up into blocks like baby blocks depict. They change and rearrange the numbers, and it then gives various forms to the being in which it resides creating a monster. Knowing this indicates to me that there is a conspiracy to alter our souls and create monsters from God's upright design. The Lord's heel will crush the head of the serpent for this reason as when Michael stands upright when he too takes up his cross. This imagery is as two crosses, one upright and the other upside down, and overlapped, and then you see a double cross that looks like an equal sign with a hash line drawn through it and over the two beams. It also looks like a Tic tac toe game and the 'O' and the 'X' are as two people fighting a battle. One, the 'X' is what the 'X-Files'  is mocking. The 'X' is also a square when enclosed in a box. This is the nature of the four corners of the Earth, and of the human head. The 'O' represents an empty mind, which is mocked by what is called, 'Empty Nest'.

There's so much more to this but I must limit this or else you won't want to read a wall of text. Thanks for reading, and blessings to you all.

thedudeabides    2,274
19 hours ago, Team Galil said:

God hates Donald Trump and will cause destruction by the inspiration of its corrupt leaders and demons to lead it into certain destruction. You're a false prophet bro! :tongue:

I am not a prophet, nor have a made any claim to be so. So you can take that retarded crap and walk away.

Second, I was pointing out a coincidence in scripture and number correlation. 

Now on the topic of your false statements. Many men of God have stated Trump is anointed by God and sent by God. I am in agreeance having had discernment of that anointing myself. You can take your whiny negative crap and go cry like the rest of the libtards.

Jump To Top