Advertise With Us!
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Ukshep

Donald Trump's FULL Election Night Victory Speech

Rate this topic

Malevolent    2,108

Looking at the market analysis, I wonder how these analyst-assholes can be so sure of themselves.  They are just as stupid as some of the political analysts, because both of them look at and are influenced by what the MSM report.  The media at this point are driven by forces who would not like to see DT succeed and as such are negatively spinning every story.

DT has some very sound ideas which may not make America great again in two weeks but in time to come there could and probably will come some very positive results  from his policies.

I have always said (maybe it is just my business consulting persona) that running a country is no different to running a big organisation.  His acceptance speech is vastly different from many of his predecessors who were staunch politicians and made political speeches.  If you listen to his speech you will undoubtedly pick-up on the subtle business nuances.  His reference to "us" to "team" etc.

When you run an organisation, you look for the best financial person and appoint him / her as the CFO - You look for the best MBA - marketing person and you employ him to work on strategy and marketing the "product" etc.  Here DT has an advantage over many of his predecessors, he is a businessman with many years of experience - he knows hardship, he knows failure but best of all he knows success and the successes that  success brings. Like with many a good CEO he will surround himself with strong personalities which he can lean on and if that is successful then I truly believe he will beat the odds and make America great again.  

It is my humble opinion that as much as we and maybe him would like it, he should not pursue the case against Hillary.  As a matter of fact he should offer her a high-profile (but benign and controllable) position.   Strategically it will be very clever.  If she refuses he will have ample ammo to make a big song and dance about it - and if she accepts he will have won over half of her supporters and also many of those undecided's.  Let the law enforcement deal with the Clinton matters. 

One of the first strategic battles he should fight is that Dakota pipeline issue.  If he can succeed in getting the Indian people to accept a compromise and amicable resolve it that issue he will win many loyal friends.

But, you have to pick your fights so you can always look like you are winning!

Good luck to DT and the American people.

Iamawake    241

One of the first strategic battles he should fight is that Dakota pipeline issue.  If he can succeed in getting the Indian people to accept a compromise and amicable resolve it that issue he will win many loyal friends.

:yup:

The pipeline issue's will determine how his relationship, with Canada will unfold also.

33 minutes ago, Malevolent said:

Looking at the market analysis, I wonder how these analyst-assholes can be so sure of themselves.  They are just as stupid as some of the political analysts, because both of them look at and are influenced by what the MSM report.  The media at this point are driven by forces who would not like to see DT succeed and as such are negatively spinning every story.

DT has some very sound ideas which may not make America great again in two weeks but in time to come there could and probably will come some very positive results  from his policies.

I have always said (maybe it is just my business consulting persona) that running a country is no different to running a big organisation.  His acceptance speech is vastly different from many of his predecessors who were staunch politicians and made political speeches.  If you listen to his speech you will undoubtedly pick-up on the subtle business nuances.  His reference to "us" to "team" etc.

When you run an organisation, you look for the best financial person and appoint him / her as the CFO - You look for the best MBA - marketing person and you employ him to work on strategy and marketing the "product" etc.  Here DT has an advantage over many of his predecessors, he is a businessman with many years of experience - he knows hardship, he knows failure but best of all he knows success and the successes that  success brings. Like with many a good CEO he will surround himself with strong personalities which he can lean on and if that is successful then I truly believe he will beat the odds and make America great again.  

It is my humble opinion that as much as we and maybe him would like it, he should not pursue the case against Hillary.  As a matter of fact he should offer her a high-profile (but benign and controllable) position.   Strategically it will be very clever.  If she refuses he will have ample ammo to make a big song and dance about it - and if she accepts he will have won over half of her supporters and also many of those undecided's.  Let the law enforcement deal with the Clinton matters. 

But, you have to pick your fights so you can always look like you are winning!

Good luck to DT and the American people.

• Like 1