Advertise With Us!
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Ukshep

We did it!

Rate this topic

Ukshep    14,247

NOW WHERES THE VIDEO OF HILLARY CRYING?? i demand to see it!

I wonder if she beat the shit out of bill when she found out! her temper!

Groove    1,389

Wooooooooooo. I passed out before it was all done last night. Had to get up early today but of course still couldn't sleep. trump wins!!!!!!

2QIK4U    315
48 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

I looked up hillary clinton victory party on utoob and its funny to see a thousand people dead silent all looking at each other shitting themselves! It was a good laugh.. (i just busted BINNED screwing with my file).. I can write anything .hit submit and get the yellow accept sign they give you and when i reload the page there is nothing there! I just tried it on four different articles and same thing happened everytime ... Ive been paying out a little since i came here for good but they cant do what they did though. Thats Corruption.

Ukshep    14,247
1 minute ago, Jostler said:

why YOU will, of course :)  And those of you who didn't bother to cross the border legally will do it SOUTH of the border.  Those who came legally with intent to become Americans will of course enjoy their normal jobs right along side every other American :)

What we do with the jobs you leave behind when you head back south is our problem...not something you need concern  yourself with

:postoftheday:

Groove    1,389
1 hour ago, Ukshep said:

She couldn't even concede last night. Lmao. She called Trump but couldn't face her people. Hahahahahahaha. Na Na Naa Naa, Na Na Naa Naa Hey Hey Hey Goodbye!!!

Groove    1,389

Lmao!!! On fox right now there trying to interview people on the street and just ask them what they think about pres trump. The Hillary voters are running from the camera. Hahahahahahaha. Only one Latin lady spoke to him and said she wasn't that upset that he one but she didn't vote for him. Hah. 

Oh Shillary supposed to be giving a speech in 45 mins. 

Edited by Groove

thedudeabides    2,077
1 hour ago, Jostler said:

why YOU will, of course :)  And those of you who didn't bother to cross the border legally will do it SOUTH of the border.  Those who came legally with intent to become Americans will of course enjoy their normal jobs right along side every other American :)

What we do with the jobs you leave behind when you head back south is our problem...not something you need concern  yourself with

:)