Advertise With Us!
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Cinnamon

The next few days could be volatile

Rate this topic

Cinnamon    16,361

It's 1:10 a.m. where I am right now.  Most of the country will wake up in the next hours and find out that Trump is the president.  The L.A. cops are ready for riots to start specifically if there was a Trump victory.  Not if Hillary won, but if Trump won.

Does this not speak volumes to who the violent people REALLY are.  Conservatives own tons of guns but usually it's a liberal idealist (Communist) who shoots up what isn't a hoaxed event staged by our media. 

I wonder if BLM is going to start kicking off again.  

Having a black president is the worst experience I have ever had.  Especially one who makes sure no one talks about his white half.  "If I had a son, he'd look like Trayvon".  f*** me to tears.  Really?  I guess Obama didn't realize the pic that was flaunted on media of Tryvon, was when he was 12 years old. NOT 17.  Hella difference.  

The media does this kind of thing all the time and they have countless tricks to mess with minds.  I'm sick of them.  They are as sickening as ANY of the politicians.  And they are not just corrupt, they're CIA.  Why do you think "journalists" get killed all the time?  Because they're SPIES.  They don't go anywhere anyway, they just read the faxes from the government and that's our news. 

We need to start calling the media on their bs.  It changed cry baby Glenn Beck from calling Ron Paul supporters, terrorists and all other kinds of nonsense. 

We have to reign in the media.  This fight has just now got started!  

• Like 4

COBO Member    2,036

We're on the same page! I work at the HQ hub of the largest air cargo company you can think of. Consequently, the majority of my co-workers have much darker tans than I.

The word of Trump's victory spread like wildfire tonight and the atmosphere was a tad un-nerving. The "boys in the hood" are pissed! Dare I assume this city isn't an isolated case? Only time will tell. I haven't gone so far as traveling with my AR within reach. But I'm swapping my li'l .357 snubbie for a hi-cap 9mm as the EDC.

Cinnamon    16,361
8 minutes ago, COBO Member said:

We're on the same page! I work at the HQ hub of the largest air cargo company you can think of. Consequently, the majority of my co-workers have much darker tans than I.

The word of Trump's victory spread like wildfire tonight and the atmosphere was a tad un-nerving. The "boys in the hood" are pissed! Dare I assume this city isn't an isolated case? Only time will tell. I haven't gone so far as traveling with my AR within reach. But I'm swapping my li'l .357 snubbie for a hi-cap 9mm as the EDC.

I don't know how many cities are ready for riots, but I'm sure L.A. isn't the only one, I just haven't looked. I did post a tweet that's going to go viral, probably. She's calling it a riot, but it's a bunch of university students yelling f Donald Trump, so far.  Yeah, they're mad and gonna be more of them madder by morning!.

Scorpion    84

I was @ my local Home Depot tonight & my cashier who was a dark shade of white, was bitching about how Trump is gonna start a war..She was also yapping about how Obama looked after black folks-which is a ridiculous statement, in & of itself.  The funniest thing she said was that half the store employees were currently "in the back", in a makeshift war-room they had set up, jeering pro-Trump results and hoping Hillary would win. Now they are all eating crow!!!!

• Like 1

Groove    1,441
1 hour ago, Scorpion said:

I was @ my local Home Depot tonight & my cashier who was a dark shade of white, was bitching about how Trump is gonna start a war..She was also yapping about how Obama looked after black folks-which is a ridiculous statement, in & of itself.  The funniest thing she said was that half the store employees were currently "in the back", in a makeshift war-room they had set up, jeering pro-Trump results and hoping Hillary would win. Now they are all eating crow!!!!

That should show you how brainwashed dems are. 

2QIK4U    315
3 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

It's 1:10 a.m. where I am right now.  Most of the country will wake up in the next hours and find out that Trump is the president.  The L.A. cops are ready for riots to start specifically if there was a Trump victory.  Not if Hillary won, but if Trump won.

Does this not speak volumes to who the violent people REALLY are.  Conservatives own tons of guns but usually it's a liberal idealist (Communist) who shoots up what isn't a hoaxed event staged by our media. 

I wonder if BLM is going to start kicking off again.  

Having a black president is the worst experience I have ever had.  Especially one who makes sure no one talks about his white half.  "If I had a son, he'd look like Trayvon".  f*** me to tears.  Really?  I guess Obama didn't realize the pic that was flaunted on media of Tryvon, was when he was 12 years old. NOT 17.  Hella difference.  

The media does this kind of thing all the time and they have countless tricks to mess with minds.  I'm sick of them.  They are as sickening as ANY of the politicians.  And they are not just corrupt, they're CIA.  Why do you think "journalists" get killed all the time?  Because they're SPIES.  They don't go anywhere anyway, they just read the faxes from the government and that's our news. 

We need to start calling the media on their bs.  It changed cry baby Glenn Beck from calling Ron Paul supporters, terrorists and all other kinds of nonsense. 

We have to reign in the media.  This fight has just now got started!  

😉🌺 saw a video before of white people and children all holding Black lives matter signs and Beating up a black man screaming at him while hitting him chanting Black lives matter! Its finally happened . Theyve gone full Retard 😵💊

Edited by 2QIK4U

2QIK4U    315

Obama and Hitlery have made sure that America will never have a woman or a black person for president ever again... Im glad because ill never forget the wikimail i read saying the genocide of the European race is real and on schedule ! Obama makes people racist.. Some crazy shit will go on for quite a while because the nation has had a psyop put on them for eight years and in a screwed up way i wont blame people for snapping. Especially all these self rightous people that still think they deserve everything for free and handed to them on a silver platter. 

Ukshep    14,478

They really want the power. If Trump is as dangerous to them as we think! then know this! THEY WILL TRY SOMETHING TO STAY IN POWER!

FlhxsGeek    55

You can't redpill an entire nation in one night.  I'm just happy enough woke up in the last year to give this country a chance.

Millevolt    631
2 hours ago, FlhxsGeek said:

You can't redpill an entire nation in one night.  I'm just happy enough woke up in the last year to give this country a chance.

You and me both!