Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cinnamon

LAPD Preparing For Riots If Trump Wins

Cinnamon    19,993

The Los Angeles Police Department (LAPD) is reportedly preparing for “riot mode” if Republican nominee Donald Trump wins the election Tuesday.

“Tempers are frayed in a number of our communities from the inflammatory language and policies that some have proposed,” a source told Deadline. “If the outcome sees Mr. Trump elected, measures are in place to maintain calm, if need be.”

<snip>

http://dailycaller.com/2016/11/08/lapd-is-preparing-for-riots-if-trump-wins/#ixzz4PV23gSCM

Stay in yer hidey holes, Communists, we're tired of being pushed around by your stupidity! 

Cinnamon    19,993

Brace yourselves for tomorrow.  I have a feeling there are going to be some crazies out there running around because of Soros and company! 

Luckily I live in the country so I don't imagine too many people will come up here. If they do, sucks real hard for them.

If you live in a city, be careful. Police scanner on. Especially vigilant in traffic or at lights.

Jump To Top