Jump to content
Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cinnamon

Hillary Clinton CALLS Trump to concede!

Recommended Posts

 Dewdrop    52

She probably would have cried too much to talk... or cussed the dumb Americans..

I never watched CNN once tonight and I don't think I ever will again. I'm making the list soon, all the corporations and media that supported her and showed great bias, lied,  or outright hurt him purposely. I will boycott all of them I can. NBC and their "leaked tape" and CNN and their leaked questions... ON THE LIST ! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Cinnamon    19,832
1 minute ago, Dewdrop said:

She probably would have cried too much to talk... or cussed the dumb Americans..

I never watched CNN once tonight and I don't think I ever will again. I'm making the list soon, all the corporations and media that supported her and showed great bias, lied,  or outright hurt him purposely. I will boycott all of them I can. NBC and their "leaked tape" and CNN and their leaked questions... ON THE LIST ! 

I cut my cable 5 years ago. lol  No more bs and no more commercials and no more bill! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Stan Hail    189

I hope Trump's response to the phone call was

"Hillary, your dream is dead. I sincerely hope you understand it's dead.  It's true . it's very dead but fortunately, for you, and I mean you, I'm very, very happy you like pantsuits. I think you really like pantsuits and I really hope, I mean that I truly hope you will feel comfortable, quite comfortable in orange, and it's very orange, and possibly it could even come in stripes. That's true, Hillary. it probably does come in stripes. I and I  truly believe the American people, as well, think you would look really good in stripes, Hillary. Hillary you would look really good in stripes."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Groove    1,683

CNN was so late with any of their announcements last night and in the beginning were adding numbers to Hillary that no one else was reporting. Twitter was lit up when ever they posted something. Then 99% of the tweets were people bashing CNN telling them they were wrong. Haha good bye CNN. I hope Trump has a meeting with the media just like Obama did and he tells them to shut up the lies or get off the air. 

 

Edit:CNN reporters are all depressed right now on TV. Hahahahahahaha. It's like they have zero energy today. And yes Michael Moore was right. This is a yuge FU to the establishment. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Dewdrop    52
4 hours ago, Groove said:

CNN was so late with any of their announcements last night and in the beginning were adding numbers to Hillary that no one else was reporting. Twitter was lit up when ever they posted something. Then 99% of the tweets were people bashing CNN telling them they were wrong. Haha good bye CNN. I hope Trump has a meeting with the media just like Obama did and he tells them to shut up the lies or get off the air. 

 

Edit:CNN reporters are all depressed right now on TV. Hahahahahahaha. It's like they have zero energy today. And yes Michael Moore was right. This is a yuge FU to the establishment. 

I hope the media and social media finally call CNN out, they have been exposed ethically this election, from executives coordinating with Clinton, to giving stories in advance, leaking questions, not accepting any blame for Brazile....they seriously screwed themselves. I didn't watch much, now never because I know they aren't just biased, I knew that but they cheat the system and that's something I don't accept.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Walk Softly    2,164
9 hours ago, Stan Hail said:

I hope Trump's response to the phone call was

"Hillary, your dream is dead. I sincerely hope you understand it's dead.  It's true . it's very dead but fortunately, for you, and I mean you, I'm very, very happy you like pantsuits. I think you really like pantsuits and I really hope, I mean that I truly hope you will feel comfortable, quite comfortable in orange, and it's very orange, and possibly it could even come in stripes. That's true, Hillary. it probably does come in stripes. I and I  truly believe the American people, as well, think you would look really good in stripes, Hillary. Hillary you would look really good in stripes."

I could hear him saying it as I read that!! Lol!!

:lmao:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Stan Hail    189
8 minutes ago, Walk Softly said:

I could hear him saying it as I read that!! Lol!!

:lmao:

I was partying like my favorite team was in the World Super Final Cup Bowl last night and was hoping it came across as intended. 

I was going to put a thumbs up emoticon here but i couldn't find one. I did find one of two bananas doing it, though. I didn't think it would be appropriate.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Walk Softly    2,164
12 minutes ago, Stan Hail said:

I was partying like my favorite team was in the World Super Final Cup Bowl last night and was hoping it came across as intended. 

I was going to put a thumbs up emoticon here but i couldn't find one. I did find one of two bananas doing it, though. I didn't think it would be appropriate.

You nailed it!  And humpin' bananas always have a place here!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So consider this...

I wondered, since I fell asleep, what those last votes were that hadn't come in. The CTer in me thought that it was possible that PA was holding out til the end (as it was the clincher) and  provided Trump played ball he could have the election.

"the primary demand for her swift admission of defeat was that any and all possibility of prosecution and investigation for her sordid and illegal activities be taken off the table"

"Complicated stuff" he said.  I didn't like the look on Melania's face.  Maybe he didn't even have the choice. Too many top people were about to go down. 

She said it would never happen. ...that there isn’t even the slightest chance.

Please pray that these sickos are stopped.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Jump To Top
×