Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cinnamon

The stock market predicts a Trump win! DOWN (Metals up on the Asian)

2QIK4U    315
17 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

http://money.cnn.com/data/premarket/

DOW -415

http://www.kitco.com/market/

Metals going up on the Asian. 

U S stocks will dump for a couple days then level back.. Same as Brexit i feel.. Currently watching trump in the war room live and theyre all pretty happy he says with the way things are going this minute but you watch i think by the time its 75% finished clinton will magically be level.. If i see that ill be expecting to see those exact numbers of clinton42%trump40% that was found a week ago...

2QIK4U    315

The more asian metals rise the better for australia because we supply all chinese and japanese iron ore.. Shit maybe i should go to the asx (australian stock xchange) well play thier own game at them and make some cash right now?

Groove    1,680

I just told my wife "watch if trump wins the market will tank tomorrow" and then bam I see this thread. 

2QIK4U    315
2 minutes ago, Groove said:

I just told my wife "watch if trump wins the market will tank tomorrow" and then bam I see this thread. 

War always makez money.. Get your spare change and look for what keeps dropping the more trump gets ahead.. When he wins already be prepared to hit buy on things that are crashing hard but you know will bounce back in a few weeks.. I noticed every disaster natural ir man made the markets seem to rely on it even though people lose everything... Fkng evil game but if you can beat them at thier kwn game all the better for you.

2QIK4U    315
45 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

DOW -533!

Thats actually quite a bitbof a drop in one hour from your first number.. If it drops four times that its pretty much garaunteed im making wicked profit.. But thats when things can go completely out the window also... I hate gambling but screw it. Im going to play

Jump To Top