Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cinnamon

Multiple people shot near polling station; active shooter heavily armed (Azusa California)

Cinnamon    19,905

Police were responding to an active shooting near a polling place in Azusa Tuesday afternoon, with officials saying at least four people were shot.

Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Capt. Jeff Scroggins said police were dealing with at least one suspect who was heavily armed.

Few details were released about the shooting, which occurred sometime after 2 p.m. in a residential neighborhood in the area of Fourth Street and Orange Avenue, said Officer Jerry Willison of the Azusa Police Department.

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-azusa-shooting-injuries-20161108-story.html

Cinnamon    19,905

http://heavy.com/news/2016/11/asuza-california-shooting-active-shooter-gunman-memorial-park-polling-place-injuries-deaths-victims-photos-video/

Multiple people have been shot in an “active shooter” situation near a polling place in Azusa, California, police and witnesses say.

A polling place located near the scene of the shooting, which is in the area of Memorial Park, has been locked down, people inside said on Twitter.

The shooter has not been taken into custody. According to Fox LA, there are reports of gunfire being exchanged between police and the suspect.

Several roads were closed near Fourth Street and Orange Avenue, KABC-TV reports.

This story is still breaking and it will be updated as more information is made available. Here is what we know so far:

Ukshep    17,049
2 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

Apparently they haven't caught them yet.  Heavily armed. 

So we have a report of 6 vehicles full of armed men in TX.. And an active shooter in CA....

Something tells me this is only the beginning! f***

CSB    1,913

Wow ! I expected this and we were warned . a few days ago .

Cinnamon    19,905
Just now, Walk Softly said:

Any bets on whether or not he will be a "Trump supporter?"

It'll be if the media wants it to be.  Grrrr... But my bet is on a leftwing nut. 

Ukshep    17,049
Just now, CSB said:

Wow ! I expected this and we were warned . a few days ago .

Yep.....We knew they would try something... need to see how this pans out. Could be 2 isolated incidents. A third would raise my concern level..

Larry Eves   
Larry Eves

I beleived this would have started earlier in the day!!Hopefully an isolated incident. Trump 2016

CSB    1,913

Tonight I told my lady friend that I would hang out with her and watch netflix . I had to peek in to see if anything new has come our way .

I hope nothing bad comes from all this .

Jump To Top