Jump to content
Advertise With Us!
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Ukshep

ALERT!!! 6 passenger vans with armed individuals alert in Texas! - CONFIRMED

Rate this topic

Recommended Posts

 Ukshep    14,374

Info incoming! Secondhand! Semi-confirmed!

Found on ajs feed!

[UPDATE]

This alert just went out to all Sprint employees the state of Texas.....issued by DPS.

Six vans full of armed individuals is a lot of firepower.

http://imgur.com/fUfORK5

and

And

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Ukshep    14,374

The tweets above have enough replies on them to semi-confirm something is indeed going on.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Quick1966    1,059

Hmmm... Sounds like them boys want an old fashioned shoot out with citizens. Because it's Texas! People shoot back.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Ukshep    14,374
7 minutes ago, Quick1966 said:

Hmmm... Sounds like them boys want an old fashioned shoot out with citizens. Because it's Texas! People shoot back.

yeh you don't mess with texans...

@DarkKnightNomeD and @CGK

heard anything?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Ukshep    14,374
Just now, Walk Softly said:

I'm checking around.  Nothing on my phone, but I don't have sprint.  

let us know if you find anyone who got one!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Ukshep    14,374
5 minutes ago, Walk Softly said:

I found a phone number to that iwatch.org.  I'll call in a minute

Thanks :D

7 minutes ago, Dewdrop said:

Idk about this one, no description of the vans or location ? 

Not that i can find... But multiple reports which give it a little weight!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Jostler    2,213
8 minutes ago, Dewdrop said:

Idk about this one, no description of the vans or location ? 

I thought that was pretty odd too.  Very specific number of vans, but no idea where they might pop up?  Sketchy....  Should get more/better indications pretty soon if it is for real.
 

Edit:  not meant to discourage investigation at all. 

Edited by Jostler

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Walk Softly    1,892

VERY STRANGE!!!! 

So I call and ask about the validity of the alert. 

CONFIRMED the alert did go out. 

It is currently under review with DPS. 

He began questioning where I attained the alert from and how I got it. 

CONFIRMED they do not know the source of the alert at this time. 

@Ukshep @Cinnamon

 

 

Stay vigilant all my Texas peeps.

@CGK @DarkKnightNomeD 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Cinnamon    16,147
1 minute ago, Walk Softly said:

VERY STRANGE!!!! 

So I call and ask about the validity of the alert. 

CONFIRMED the alert did go out. 

It is currently under review with DPS. 

He began questioning where I attained the alert from and how I got it. 

CONFIRMED they do not know the source of the alert at this time. 

@Ukshep @Cinnamon

 

 

Stay vigilant all my Texas peeps.

@CGK @DarkKnightNomeD 

Thanks for that WS! Much appreciated. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up to our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  1. Jump To Top
×