Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ukshep

CNN reporter gets unexpected answer when he asks woman if she's excited for first female president

Ukshep    20,135

A CNN reporter received what appeared to be an unexpected answer on Election Day when he asked a female voter if she was excited for potentially having the first female president in Hillary Clinton.

"Aren't you excited for the first female president?" the reporter asked.

Jackie Krachala, who cast her ballot for Donald Trump, replied with an emphatic "no!"

http://uk.businessinsider.com/woman-cnn-first-female-president-hillary-clinton-election-2016-11?r=US&IR=T

NO! 

*whimpers from the geezer* "I am"

Lucy Barnable    5,030

:lol_alpha:

They are so certain their mind control has worked on everyone.

He wanted to hear Yes! I voted for her because I'm a woman and it's time we had a woman in the white house!
Just like they loved to hear As a Black man I voted for Obama because it's time we had a black man in the WH.
But they would be totally appalled if someone said I voted for Trump because we both share German heritage.

Ukshep    20,135
2 minutes ago, Lucy Barnable said:

They are so certain their mind control has worked on everyone.

They best get ready for a rude awakening then right? All the high ups are about to be put in prison if trump wins :D

DRAIN THE SWAMP!

Lucy Barnable    5,030
1 minute ago, Ukshep said:

They best get ready for a rude awakening then right? All the high ups are about to be put in prison if trump wins :D

DRAIN THE SWAMP!

:rubbinghands: