Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ukshep

Question: Why is it #blacklivesmatter has not called for a purge tonight?

Ukshep    20,218

You know considering they love the purge movie and all purge related stuff?? And bring it up at every opportunity...

And lest not forget the name of the last purge movie.... Purge: election year!

Ukshep    20,218

@Cryptid Mold Do you remember back when #blacklivesmatter was rioting.... the time before last...

I remember distinctly saying that we could expect alert system issues on election day or before and it just dawned on me with this thread that it happened just like that. Not to mention it ties into the movie.

I am wondering if you remember it?

thedudeabides    2,372
Just now, Ukshep said:

@Cryptid Mold Do you remember back when #blacklivesmatter was rioting.... the time before last...

I remember distinctly saying that we could expect alert system issues on election day or before and it just dawned on me with this thread that it happened just like that. Not to mention it ties into the movie.

o_o

Stop it sir, I can only get an erection that is so large. If they declare a purge, it will explode, because then the toys get to come out. 

Cryptic Mole    4,404
1 minute ago, Ukshep said:

I remember something like that being said, yes.

Ukshep    20,218
2 minutes ago, thedudeabides said:

o_o

Stop it sir, I can only get an erection that is so large. If they declare a purge, it will explode, because then the toys get to come out. 

I said purge.... not splurge :D

Ukshep    20,218
2 minutes ago, Cryptid Mold said:

I remember something like that being said, yes.

Any idea where it is. I can't find it.

Cryptic Mole    4,404
Just now, Ukshep said:

Any idea where it is. I can't find it.

So much water has gone under the bridge since that day, I can't say.

It would be better if you knew an approximate date, though.

Ukshep    20,218
5 minutes ago, Cryptid Mold said:

So much water has gone under the bridge since that day, I can't say.

It would be better if you knew an approximate date, though.

Lets just say going through old content..... with knowledge of recent releases......I am seeing i got a lot of the basic stuff correct. Matched up events.

The one missing piece i needed back then was veritas..... And the leaks.... and fogel and what they were doing. Ferguson, Baltimore... We called it all. here and at dj. Just attributed it to the wrong people. I blamed obama :D

close enough though right?

Edit: i gave up looking for that other one.

Cryptic Mole    4,404
2 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

Lets just say going through old content..... with knowledge of recent releases......I am seeing i got a lot of the basic stuff correct. Matched up events.

The one missing piece i needed back then was veritas..... And the leaks.... and fogel and what they were doing. Ferguson, Baltimore... We called it all. here and at dj. Just attributed it to the wrong people. I blamed obama :D

close enough though right?

Edit: i gave up looking for that other one.

Yes.

Cryptic Mole    4,404

@Ukshep , I just had one of those strange things that happen to me take place and they usually have a meaning, though I may not know what it is at the time. I was reading the title in CTTE's thread titled "Wear Red." As I had my eyes on the word RED, my wife who is on the other end of our home office said the word "RED" to my daughter who she's talking to on the phone right now.

That usually has some kind of meaning. It's like I need to pay attention to it.

Ukshep    20,218
10 minutes ago, Cryptid Mold said:

@Ukshep, When doing a search, does it search all 3 areas, News and Current, Hard Core, and off-topic all at the same time?

might just be latant abilities she or you have. Some people do that without realizing.