Advertise With Us!
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Ukshep

Voting Issues: Some Trump Voters Reporting Ballots Switching To Clinton

Rate this topic

Ukshep    14,478

OH BOY OH BOY HERE WE GO!

Today is Election Day and for the most part, voting has been smooth.

Many areas are already seeing long lines with some officials saying they wouldn’t be surprised if voter turnout topped 80 percent.

However, there have been some scattered issues where voters are encountering problems.

“Every time I would push a candidate for the Republican party, it would come up for the Democratic candidate,” said voter David Drane.

Election judges in Clinton Township, Butler County confirmed there were issues with two of their eight automated voting machines. Most of the issues came when people tried to vote straight party ticket.

However, others said they specifically wanted to vote for Republican Donald Trump only to see their vote switched before their eyes to Democrat Hillary Clinton.

http://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2016/11/08/some-problems-reported-as-voters-head-to-polls/

Dewdrop    52

Nice find, just read that. I'm on my way to vote, voting individual canidates, not straight party line to avoid switching... My state is blue but I will vote !! National numbers are important too, every vote counts for something. And I will take pics ...:biggrin:

2QIK4U    315
35 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

OH BOY OH BOY HERE WE GO!

Today is Election Day and for the most part, voting has been smooth.

Many areas are already seeing long lines with some officials saying they wouldn’t be surprised if voter turnout topped 80 percent.

However, there have been some scattered issues where voters are encountering problems.

“Every time I would push a candidate for the Republican party, it would come up for the Democratic candidate,” said voter David Drane.

Election judges in Clinton Township, Butler County confirmed there were issues with two of their eight automated voting machines. Most of the issues came when people tried to vote straight party ticket.

However, others said they specifically wanted to vote for Republican Donald Trump only to see their vote switched before their eyes to Democrat Hillary Clinton.

http://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2016/11/08/some-problems-reported-as-voters-head-to-polls/

Hopefully theres a confirm button so people notice before the choice is accepted... Can u please repost the live web traffic post again that someone did here about a week ago.. Im curious as to what attacks or overloads of traffic are hitting america today.. Waiting for them to say Russia hacked my brain .. Reportz.. Plus if the web goes down there it would be interesting to see how all other countries activities react? Its a real time view of all attacks traffic etc... Cheers big ears 😁

2QIK4U    315
7 minutes ago, Dewdrop said:

Nice find, just read that. I'm on my way to vote, voting individual canidates, not straight party line to avoid switching... My state is blue but I will vote !! National numbers are important too, every vote counts for something. And I will take pics ...:biggrin:

RECORD IT IN SECRET IF YOU HAVE TO MATE... GOOD LUCK.. 

Ukshep    14,478
1 minute ago, 2QIK4U said:

Hopefully theres a confirm button so people notice before the choice is accepted... Can u please repost the live web traffic post again that someone did here about a week ago.. Im curious as to what attacks or overloads of traffic are hitting america today.. Waiting for them to say Russia hacked my brain .. Reportz.. Plus if the web goes down there it would be interesting to see how all other countries activities react? Its a real time view of all attacks traffic etc... Cheers big ears 😁

this one.

http://map.norsecorp.com/#/

2QIK4U    315
1 minute ago, Ukshep said:

Thats the one.. I forgot the full name i kept looking for Norse... Thanks so much shep... MILLENIUM REPORTER on bin has done the pedo articles finally but wasnt aware of the pope photo i found but they included soros... I hope he isnt a super christian and "accidently" leaving the pope out of it..😨

2QIK4U    315

SONY PSN NETWORK HACKED. AND PAYPAL CHARGES ARE CURRENTLY BEING TAKEN FROM EVERYONES ACCOUNT... SONY IS COVERING UP THE SITUATION BUT THOUSANDS OF UK USERS ARE SPREADING THE WORD.... STILL NO OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENTS FROM SONY PLAYSTATION. YOU TUBE CHANNEL. THE KNOW ARE THE ONLY COMPANY KEEPING PEOPLE INFORMED.

Edited by 2QIK4U

Goat    33

Reports in Lebanon, Perry and Cumberland counties here in PA where if you select a straight R ticket it switched.   Here's a photo of what our archaic voting machines look like. I took it as soon as I got in. 

http://imgur.com/a/n8CSm

Knew this going in so I pushed every button individually.   No problems.   Listening to the mother behind me educating her daughters who were voting for the first time nearly choked me up.   Great folks here.   

*Cap'n loves PA and this muffuggin country!

2QIK4U    315

Sorry shep letting u know .. Im still getting black bar across bottom flashing up saying i have so many replies but nothing appears in top right notification boxes?  .. Dont stress i just feel rude if i dont answer people.. More important things at hand so dont stress

Ukshep    14,478
3 minutes ago, 2QIK4U said:

Sorry shep letting u know .. Im still getting black bar across bottom flashing up saying i have so many replies but nothing appears in top right notification boxes?  .. Dont stress i just feel rude if i dont answer people.. More important things at hand so dont stress

Once we get this election out of the way. 2 weeks i'd say i'll do another set of updates.