Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ukshep

9/11 Tomorrow! Watch it!

Ukshep    17,079

NOTE: This is not a prediction. Just a thought based on what i am seeing!

So in english date format. Tomorrow will be 9/11/16 - this makes me go hmmm.... timing... you know the drill!

I honestly believe they will plunge the markets after the election.

I also believe tomorrow or post election is when we might start hearing things.

Also if hillary wins... I think we'll see people doing bad stuff. I've seen subtle hints on the web while browsing. People are waiting.

but you already know this.

thedudeabides    2,274
31 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

NOTE: This is not a prediction. Just a thought based on what i am seeing!

So in english date format. Tomorrow will be 9/11/16 - this makes me go hmmm.... timing... you know the drill!

I honestly believe they will plunge the markets after the election.

I also believe tomorrow or post election is when we might start hearing things.

Also if hillary wins... I think we'll see people doing bad stuff. I've seen subtle hints on the web while browsing. People are waiting.

but you already know this.

Oaths will be tested if she is elected. 

Ukshep    17,079
Just now, thedudeabides said:

Oaths will be tested if she is elected. 

O aths

Old Paths

Everything has a hidden meaning

and the old ways are better! honor, respect, dignity!

HOPE   
HOPE

I think the tides are turning. Evil will crawl back into the depths it came from. It will still show its head when it can but i believe WE who are awake are making a HUGE impact on the WORLD.Keep up the good fight. The attacks will start back up in say May. They cant just come out and do it in the open when Trump wins. They will be in hiding waiting for the pitchforks to come

Ukshep    17,079
Just now, HOPE said:

I think the tides are turning. Evil will crawl back into the depths it came from. It will still show its head when it can but i believe WE who are awake are making a HUGE impact on the WORLD.Keep up the good fight. The attacks will start back up in say May. They cant just come out and do it in the open when Trump wins. They will be in hiding waiting for the pitchforks to come

better to play boppit with orcs... than let one of them have the nuke codes i agree :D

Eve    249

I was thinking about this the other day - obviously 9/11 was an inside job because had it come from outside they would've attacked on the 9 of November. :P 

Fun fact - dialing "911" in Europe will automatically transfer you to the emergency hotline and, in some cases, directly to an English speaking operator should you be unable to remember "112". 

Ukshep    17,079
1 minute ago, Eve said:

I was thinking about this the other day - obviously 9/11 was an inside job because had it come from outside they would've attacked on the 9 of November. :P 

Fun fact - dialing "911" in Europe will automatically transfer you to the emergency hotline and, in some cases, directly to an English speaking operator should you be unable to remember "112". 

whats happening now and 9/11..... i feel one was the beginning.... we have yet to reach the end.

The secret war has been raging 15 years now... ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.

Jump To Top