Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

timetraveler2015

Is this Twitter feed for real or a psyop of some kind?

Jostler    2,216
6 minutes ago, timetraveler2015 said:

This Twitter feed shows Trump winning every swing state plus a dead heat in California.  This of course is too good to be true. Even if Trump wins Florida Pennsylvania North Carolina and Michigan I don't see California being in play. 

https://twitter.com/FactCheckedNews   

well...could hardly imagine California in play either, but check out the comments in this thing.  I clicked on this FULLY expecting a full court libtard press just because its San Francisco.  And in fact the article is...but the comments...well...surprising :)

http://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/2016/11/07/social-media-bots-working-to-influence-u-s-election/

thedudeabides    2,372
2 minutes ago, Jostler said:

well...could hardly imagine California in play either, but check out the comments in this thing.  I clicked on this FULLY expecting a full court libtard press just because its San Francisco.  And in fact the article is...but the comments...well...surprising :)

http://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/2016/11/07/social-media-bots-working-to-influence-u-s-election/

they wanted Bernie, now they support Trump. MWauahhaahahahahahaha

Groove    1,915

I donno most of their post say "with our propriety polling method" 

so whas the method?

thedudeabides    2,372
2 minutes ago, Groove said:

I donno most of their post say "with our propriety polling method" 

so whas the method?

Likely meta data from Social media. Seems to be pretty accurate. All of my numbers leading up to now are still showing a big Trump Win.

Brigade.com has been my main source of discussion and polling data. 

Jostler    2,216

I dunno if that feed has any credibility at all, but if that's anything even close to reality Trump is threatening to outdo Reagan's performance ....and it will be VERY difficult, if not impossible to hide the fraud if they tried to throw this thing.

thedudeabides    2,372
1 minute ago, Jostler said:

I dunno if that feed has any credibility at all, but if that's anything even close to reality Trump is threatening to outdo Reagan's performance ....and it will be VERY difficult, if not impossible to hide the fraud if they tried to throw this thing.

You looking at Brigade.com?

Aren't the numbers insane. Those are all real people, or at least real verified Facebook accounts.  He currently has 199k to her 47k in support. He is dwarfing her

Jostler    2,216
2 minutes ago, thedudeabides said:

You looking at Brigade.com?

Aren't the numbers insane. Those are all real people, or at least real verified Facebook accounts.  He currently has 199k to her 47k in support. He is dwarfing her

no, not yet.  I was referring to the factcheckednews feed in the OP

thedudeabides    2,372
Just now, Jostler said:

no, not yet.  I was referring to the factcheckednews feed in the OP

Oh roger. Well they go along with brigades numbers.

Groove    1,915
5 minutes ago, thedudeabides said:

Likely meta data from Social media. Seems to be pretty accurate. All of my numbers leading up to now are still showing a big Trump Win.

Brigade.com has been my main source of discussion and polling data. 

Prolly so. I know there's a lot of these exit polls on Twitter and just about every one has Trump by a lot. Infowar a had one showing trump at 90% lmao. 

Ukshep    19,939

I'm seeing the landslide..... Would they really still try and take it??

Egg on face?

Jostler    2,216

Jimminy!  lol...ok...so Trump isn't quite on track to beat Reagan, just apparently doing very well.  I went back and checked the '80 election and it was even more lopsided than I remembered.

Reagan got 489 electoral votes :)  geeeeze ..now THAT's a mandate :)