Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ukshep

Donald trump's prayer warriors just dropped a bomb on hillary clinton... Join them right now!

Ukshep    20,051

Donald trump's prayer warriors just dropped a bomb on hillary clinton... Join them right now!

I see gods hand at work this election! I can't ignore it any more.

Walk Softly    2,670

Dear father God, holy is your name and may it remain so, forever. 

I pray your will be done in these trying times.  I ask that if I am blessed enough to be part of your plan, you weigh it so heavy on my heart that it is all I can think about.  But if I'm not part of your plan, and I'm supposed to sit this one out, allow me a great seat to watch the show!  If the time for chaos is here, please keep your protecting hand enveloped around my family and friends. 

In Yeshua's name I pray.  Amen.  

crabb   
crabb
2 minutes ago, Walk Softly said:

Dear father God, holy is your name and may it remain so, forever. 

I pray your will be done in these trying times.  I ask that if I am blessed enough to be part of your plan, you weigh it so heavy on my heart that it is all I can think about.  But if I'm not part of your plan, and I'm supposed to sit this one out, allow me a great seat to watch the show!  If the time for chaos is here, please keep your protecting hand enveloped around my family and friends. 

In Yeshua's name I pray.  Amen.  

Amen and Amen

thedudeabides    2,372

God, My beloved Jesus, I look to you in this time of great spiritual need. We as a nation have descended into chaos. Good has become evil, and evil become Good. I can see that your hand is on this nation. But for what purpose at this time I know not. I pray God that through your holy spirit reach out to those undecided today and touch their hearts to make the choice that best suits your designs.

I claim not to know anything of your designs outside of the word that you have given unto us through your precious son and by your spirit. I call out that word now lord. That only by your authority is a man appointed to be king/lord/lead.  I call out blessings over my nation in the name of Jesus. I thank you Lord for all you have done throughout this last year in my life and in the lives of those gathered here in unity. I pray this all in the name of Jesus Christ.

Groove    1,929

Dear lord please give me the strength today to not whip some liberal leftist trash talkers butt. 

Amen

also lord be with Trump during these trying times and protect him from the evil Hillary and her minions. 

Amen 

Malevolent    2,809

@Ukshep Snap.  Was on my way to fix the lyrics.

@Dewdrop and other posters.  Please note guys that although we can embed the video, music companies are quite strict with lyrics in forums.  Let's try and stick to the link.

Cryptic Mole    4,382

Place a protective hedge around Donald Trump, his family and all those who will be working with him to "Make America Great Again!"

Groove    1,929
1 minute ago, Cryptid Mold said:

Place a protective hedge around Donald Trump, his family and all those who will be working with him to "Make America Great Again!"

HooRah

thedudeabides    2,372
1 minute ago, Cryptid Mold said:

AMEN!