Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ukshep

Homeland Security To Cancel Election Over Russian Cyberattack

Ukshep    20,143

Looks like we were right! They are going to use russia to cancel the election! Do not believe anything you hear!

And the second one! And tbh now is not the time to joke on....

Do not put it past hillary and allies to start shit.

ANON   
ANON

MY PREDICTION---> DHS will not cancel elections.

Mr. Drama Queen wrong again.

:laugh:

Shave n a Haircut   
Shave n a Haircut

No way they can cancel the election now. Too many people already voted and they dont have the man power to shut down the polls.Just sit back and enjoy the SHOW

radio doc    373
2 hours ago, Quiet Storm said:

Not hearing anything on the scanners,  or ham bands.  Am/fm radio has nothing.  

our domestic media is worthless anymore, im hearing lots of scanner calls to polling places in my area 

2 minutes ago, Shave n a Haircut said:

No way they can cancel the election now. Too many people already voted and they dont have the man power to shut down the polls.Just sit back and enjoy the SHOW

its like a slot machine. "malfunction voids play" blame it on the robot!

1 hour ago, Tigerlilly said:

AJ is too much for me..lol. He makes great points but he sure doesnt have a cool head.  

he has a chainsaw voice, and when he revs it up it hurts my ears!

Ukshep    20,143
16 minutes ago, Shave n a Haircut said:

they can still say it was hacked by russia.

Truther16   
Truther16
1 hour ago, Ukshep said:

they can still say it was hacked by russia.

Dick Gregory got votes that were suppose to go Nixon. All votes go to a computer in NY. So i guess something just has to happen in NY and all votes are gone!!!

Ukshep    20,143
15 minutes ago, Truther16 said:

Dick Gregory got votes that were suppose to go Nixon. All votes go to a computer in NY. So i guess something just has to happen in NY and all votes are gone!!!

Well they just sent in 5,000 police i think to NY city.. but like that matters. I imagine if anything it would be a hack! question is.... remote? or in person? no idea what system they use!

grav   
grav

Why would they disrupt the election if the fix is in for Hilldabeast? But if numbers give it to Trump, then we may expect a cyberattack or real one. 

Ukshep    20,143
1 minute ago, grav said:

Why would they disrupt the election if the fix is in for Hilldabeast? But if numbers give it to Trump, then we may expect a cyberattack or real one. 

This is not going to be a single action plan. They will have multiple levels. Each acting as a failsafe. It's how i would do it.

A hillary win!

Act 1: RIG THE VOTES

If that fails

Act 2: Claim that the cell hack yesterday put a virus on peoples devices which infected voting machines thus russia hacked the election

if that fails

Act 3-10: All hell breaks loose... in a variety of different scenarios! I'm to lazy to type!