Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CGK

Pre-Election Party!

CGK    2,627

I'm pretty sure by the end of the day on November 8th, life as we know it will be changed forever. So, Im having a per-election party..Who wants to play with me???

CGK    2,627

Im drinking wine and praying for a reverse miracle. I want this wine to turn into water ..God knows I need to hydrate......LOL

CGK    2,627

Everyone is  caught up in the election madness...Time to take a mental health break..Have a drink and listen to some tunes...

I so love this song. It from Elton John's Tumble Weed Connection Album.

Love Song - Elton John

CGK    2,627

You know what I did yesterday? I dusted off some of my vinyl albums and cranked up my turntable. I listened to all three Woodstock live records.Ive had enough politics to last me for the rest of my life...Sing it Joe!

CGK    2,627

Ha Ha Ha...forget the election...I was at this festival in 1972! Oh the good old days...sex, drugs and rock and roll!

CGK    2,627

No matter what happens tomorrow..life will go on! The one thing the government can not take away from me is the music I hold in my head and heart. OMG.this is the hottest video ever!

CGK    2,627

This is what I have to say about the election...I don't care anymore!!!!!

CGK    2,627

Dang, Shep is the only one who liked my party tonight. I will see y'all on November 9th. Winter is coming!

:poorjohnny: