Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Voncroix

New gaming character arrives tomorrow. Abilities - Hacker

Voncroix    74

i'll make this short. Blizzard Entertainment Gaming is big on symbolism and one of their biggest games is Diablo and we all know we can't have diablo without some demons, nephilim, biblical names. You can find sun, pyramid worship in many of their games and maps. ( I loves me sum sun and pyramid worship miss daisy ) In this video about the game, Overwatch, you can find the eye, pyramid, "66", V, Anubis, and a slightly interesting background story about this new "hero" The new character names Sombra which means dark/stealth. The video is made by cuRse using a fire logo and with the R being the 18th letter (6+6+6) and the E has a little point in the middle which would indicate the trident. I thought I would share anyway.

Not big on the hype meter but I just found it interesting and since a lot of companies are tied together, then this would be appropriate for today's viewing. enjoy.

Stan Hail    192

Ultima Online from 1997 is still the best sandbox online multi-player. I believe the original game is still up and healthy but it costs $$. if you're not a graphics nerd and are just there for the game play and interaction with other players there is none better. Now days you can even play for free on private servers. http://www.uoforever.com/ is probably the most crowded and best free server I'm familiar with. If you missed it way back when there is no game that gives you the freedom to interact alone or with others, as you choose like UO.