Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dewdrop

Election Day Surprises

Dewdrop    52

Anyone have a prediction?

Wikileaks predictions for tomorrow ?

Mine is they will tie Clinton to leaked classified documents/photos etc. given to Saudi Arabia to view.  In exchange she received "donations" to the CF, the one they make the real money from...The connection won't be so overt you say, Holy Shit !.. But any reasonable person will see the connection, excluding CNN, MSNBC and the Clinton Mafia. It would constitute treason to say any CIA agent but not Hilly...

:billworry:

dbeers02    198

Per Killary, "At this point what difference does it make?" 

As far as I am concerned Jillian Asange and Wiki leaks are just attention Whores that need to fall off the face of this planet. IF they had "devastating info" and/or  IF they actually gave a damn about saving our Republic, those spineless pussies would have released it already. On the last day of voting, there is no time to make any good use of information. IMHO, Assange can STFU.

/rant

Sorry for being pissy, it just burns my azz that people are so stupid/ underinformed that we could even get to this point. 

Dewdrop    52

Well I think we over estimated Mr Assange. He's not pro Trump as he is anti Hillary, I was pondering this a couple days ago when he said the Election Day leak would show she committed treason. Why wait till Election Day ? Because he really doesn't care about our election as much as exposing corruption and embarrassing Hillary, who tried to get them to kill him...

It could be even better in his mind if she won and then was impeached immediately, the horror for her... But he should know if there's no evidence beyond ANY doubt she won't be charged or impeached. He will be having a lot of fun watching her squirm tomorrow...

Any predictions on the day, Wiki , terrorism, false flag attacks ? C'mon ...

Stan Hail    193

No wikileaks prediction but I'm still waiting for a terror attack. I was guessing today but tomorrow may be the case. I hope it's just fluff from the FBI/homeland security to intimidate voter turn out but generally these threats are real. I hope I'm wrong but I guess we'll see.

Tigerlilly    124
9 hours ago, dbeers02 said:

Per Killary, "At this point what difference does it make?" 

As far as I am concerned Jillian Asange and Wiki leaks are just attention Whores that need to fall off the face of this planet. IF they had "devastating info" and/or  IF they actually gave a damn about saving our Republic, those spineless pussies would have released it already. On the last day of voting, there is no time to make any good use of information. IMHO, Assange can STFU.

/rant

Sorry for being pissy, it just burns my azz that people are so stupid/ underinformed that we could even get to this point. 

I think what wikileaks has done is amazing. It is more than enough or should be. Our response to all the corruption they leaked has been pitiful.  I honestly dont know what more we expected.  

Also, does anyone have link to video or audio of Assange saying there would be an election day leak or a leak that will jail Hillary?  I have seen it quoted and watched every video I can find and cannot find him saying either thing. He said the video showing that Saudi Arabia and Qater funded ISIS is the most damning of the collection, in his opinion. Linking that to the fact they also gave so much money to Clinton should be enough.

Im not a Clinton fan at all...cant stand her but I cant fault anyone other than the American justice system, media, and people for allowing her to continue.  We did alot of whining but we have allowed all of them to get away with treason.  I hope our votes turn things around today.

Dewdrop    52
5 hours ago, Tigerlilly said:

I think what wikileaks has done is amazing. It is more than enough or should be. Our response to all the corruption they leaked has been pitiful.  I honestly dont know what more we expected.  

Also, does anyone have link to video or audio of Assange saying there would be an election day leak or a leak that will jail Hillary?  I have seen it quoted and watched every video I can find and cannot find him saying either thing. He said the video showing that Saudi Arabia and Qater funded ISIS is the most damning of the collection, in his opinion. Linking that to the fact they also gave so much money to Clinton should be enough.

Im not a Clinton fan at all...cant stand her but I cant fault anyone other than the American justice system, media, and people for allowing her to continue.  We did alot of whining but we have allowed all of them to get away with treason.  I hope our votes turn things around today.

I forget where I first saw this news a few days ago but it was a legit news site. Here's what I found with a quick search:

On the question how he will bring Hillary down?

Assange answered:  Get ready for an election day surprise that will surprise even Hillary Clinton!

On the question why Wikileaks  is waiting so late to publish the final blow to Hillary’s campaign Assange replied:

We are purposely holding them back so they cannot have time to replace Hillary.”  

http://www.oom2.com/t42402-assange-we-are-purposely-holding-the-emails-back-until-election-day-so-they-cannot-have-time-to-replace-hillary

http://www.jewsnews.co.il/2016/11/06/assange-get-ready-for-an-election-day-surprise-that-will-surprise-even-hillary-clinton.html

Dewdrop    52

So my prediction was crap...:wacko:

Bummed out that at least he had something big, something at least to go after her for post election. Going to vote then hide in the bunker...