Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ukshep

Leaked Documents Reveal Expansive Soros Funding to Manipulate Federal Elections

Ukshep    20,130

Leaked funding documents reveal an effort by George Soros and his foundations to manipulate election laws and process rules ahead of the federal election far more expansively than has been previously reported.

The billionaire and convicted felon moved hundreds of millions of dollars into often-secret efforts to change election laws, fuel litigation to attack election integrity measures, push public narratives about voter fraud, and to integrate the political ground game of the left with efforts to scare racial minority groups about voting rights threats.

These Soros-funded efforts moved through dozens of 501(c)(3) and (c)(4) charities and involved the active compliance with civil rights groups, government officials, and purportedly non-partisan groups like the League of Women Voters.

The leaked documents also reveal deliberate and successful efforts to manipulate media coverage of election issues in mainstream media outlets like the The New York Times.

https://pjmedia.com/jchristianadams/2016/11/07/leaked-documents-reveal-expansive-soros-funding-to-manipulate-federal-elections/

Worse than we thought?

Dewdrop    52

Sickening stuff. I read awhile back he is even putting money into sheriff elections... wtf? Just found this. 

PHOENIX (AP) — Liberal hedge-fund tycoon George Soros has poured $9.6 million into local law enforcement races across the country in a bid to remake the criminal justice system, including sinking $2.3 million into trying to unseat the six-term sheriff of metro Phoenix.

The longtime bankroller of liberal causes had focused his political giving in the past on mostly federal races, but has broadened his contributions over the last year by backing Democrats in local district attorney races in Illinois, Louisiana, New Mexico, Mississippi, Texas, Missouri, Florida, Colorado, Georgia and Arizona.

http://www.mysanantonio.com/news/texas/article/George-Soros-sinks-9-6-million-in-law-10599218.php

I did see something about a sherif who fought back and found some filing technicality on the Soros funded side. That's how you beat them because you can't beat the money... Soros is an insider trading felon, bankrupted many economies for personal gain, sold out his own people to the Nazi's and has ZERO remorse. He may be the most hated man in the world and he continues to manipulate in his God complex fantasy. Be gone already...

Lucy Barnable    5,030
1 hour ago, Ukshep said:

Worse than we thought?

No, not at all. Soros is the personification of evil.
I very rarely use that word, evil, but I can't think of one that suits him better.
He may be the most hated man in the world but he must also be the most protected.
I'm certain his crimes against humanity are far worse than anything that's been revealed at this time.