Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JustATrucker

Heard Something Interesting, Attack In The Making?????

JustATrucker    572

Wife just got off the phone with my oldest who works at Wal-Mart up in Denton TX.. She told my wife, that a Muslim looking guy came in today, and was looking at pressure cookers.. She said, he tried to stick some kind of jar in it to see if it would fit.. Next he purchased some bleach and left.. She told her managers, but doesn't sound like they are going to do anything, because as she said, they do not want to sound like RACIST..

Ukshep    19,873
4 minutes ago, JustATrucker said:

Wife just got off the phone with my oldest who works at Wal-Mart up in Denton TX.. She told my wife, that a Muslim looking guy came in today, and was looking at pressure cookers.. She said, he tried to stick some kind of jar in it to see if it would fit.. Next he purchased some bleach and left.. She told her managers, but doesn't sound like they are going to do anything, because as she said, they do not want to sound like RACIST..

I'm pinning this for discussion! This needs looking into more. I wish your oldest had called the police tbh... but not her fault. she told her managers. they screwed up!

JustATrucker    572
1 minute ago, Ukshep said:

I'm pinning this for discussion! This needs looking into more. I wish your oldest had called the police tbh... but not her fault. she told her managers. they screwed up!

Unfortunately if she did, Walmart has been known to fire people over this.. All we can do is watch and see if something happens.. For our sake, I hope not. 

Ukshep    19,873
2 minutes ago, JustATrucker said:

Walmart has been known to fire people over this

Wow.... what a buncha jerks!

JustATrucker    572
1 minute ago, Cinnamon said:

I guess I shouldn't profile a train heading for me on the tracks?  Would that be trainist. 

That is our new America for ya...

Ukshep    19,873
Just now, JustATrucker said:

Yup Walmart I believe is all apart of the NWO plain..

also CONNECTED to hillary lets not forget. she has close ties to the owners i think and was originally a member of the walmart board of directors i believe.

JustATrucker    572
Just now, Ukshep said:

also CONNECTED to hillary lets not forget. she has close ties to the owners i think and was originally a member of the walmart board of directors i believe.

Michael Obama as well... This whole election stinks.. It's funny how no one not even Fox, is even talking about all the corruption going on with Hillary.. Tomorrow I will vote, only if I get back in town in time.. Me driven a truck, I do not have the luxury of the typical 9-5 type hrs, and can't just stop the truck any were and go vote.

See something, say something, unless you are going act like a racist, and in that case shut your pie hole or the DOJ will prosecute you until you cry for mommy!  

This country is insane for allowing this kind of crap!

WhiteHorse    583
3 minutes ago, JustATrucker said:

Yup Walmart I believe is all apart of the NWO plain..

When I first got my son away from the collective he would just sit down in Walmart. After a couple of times he refused to go in and sat in the car. I believe your right. I always wanted to take an rf meter in there to check how hot the air is.