Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ukshep

Sean hannity is furious! What he just said about james comey may get him fired

Ukshep    20,226

We've all heard the comey/clinton news but not sean hannity's response :D

I got to agree with him. It sets a horrible precedent!

RetiredRogue    139

This doesn't surprise me at all what may happen to Hannity. Everything will change if illary wins. We are at the beginning of a whole new world and (we) the conservative's are going to like it. I just hope and pray that eight to nine million America's that haven't vote for years, rise the the occasion..........  

Lucy Barnable    5,054
10 minutes ago, RetiredRogue said:

I just hope and pray that eight to nine million America's that haven't vote for years, rise the the occasion..........  

I will be voting tomorrow for the first time in a presidential race.
I didn't get my voters card in the mail so I signed up on line and printed it out.
I was even thinking about wearing red but the only red clothing I have is a dirndl.
:unsure:

* Welcome RetiredRouge!

Groove    1,959

What did he say??? For some reason I can't watch any videos now. Was just watching some documentaries and now nothing. Ugh. 

Ukshep    20,226
Just now, Groove said:

What did he say??? For some reason I can't watch any videos now. Was just watching some documentaries and now nothing. Ugh. 

That them letting hillary off sends a clear message that its ok to do what she did. It sets a horrible precedent!

Groove    1,959
1 minute ago, Ukshep said:

That them letting hillary off sends a clear message that its ok to do what she did. It sets a horrible precedent!

Oh on. I think he said similar back when he let her go the first time. But of course depending on HOW it was said. That always gets me in trouble too lol. 

35 minutes ago, Groove said:

Oh on. I think he said similar back when he let her go the first time. But of course depending on HOW it was said. That always gets me in trouble too lol. 

Some things are better left unsaid... which I generally realize after I've said them.

Kermit the frog.

Highly Elliptical Orbit   
Highly Elliptical Orbit

There's no way in hell she will be elected , I can personally attest to a demographic area , that slobbered over obama , 8 years of that racist bumper sticker.   I've seen not one front yard hilary  sign , displayed in this east end of little utopia , shes not the savior that barry santos from indonesia was , not even close.