Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NowServingNumber52

NATIONAL GUARD HELICOPTER, SEVEN COP VEHICLES SENT TO WARRANTLESSLY SEIZE A SINGLE MARIJUANA PLANT FROM AN 81-YEAR-OLD GRANDMA

National Guard helicopter, seven cop vehicles sent to warrantlessly seize a single marijuana plant from an 81-year-old Massachusetts grandmother

81-year-old Peg Holcomb of Amherst, Mass wasn't home when a low-flying Massachusetts National Guard helicopter and seven ground-based law-enforcement vehicles raided her home, and demanded that her son allow them to seize a single marijuana plant she'd been cultivating in her back yard. Though the officers and Guardsmen had a lot of military-surplus gear, they didn't actually have a warrant.

Ms Holcomb says that her constitutional rights have been violated.

Rest here

http://boingboing.net/2016/11/07/national-guard-helicopter-sev.html

Dewdrop   
Dewdrop

Maybe I should cultivate mine now ?  👀🏃🏽

Spidey   
Spidey
42 minutes ago, NowServingNumber52 said:

National Guard helicopter, seven cop vehicles sent to warrantlessly seize a single marijuana plant from an 81-year-old Massachusetts grandmother

81-year-old Peg Holcomb of Amherst, Mass wasn't home when a low-flying Massachusetts National Guard helicopter and seven ground-based law-enforcement vehicles raided her home, and demanded that her son allow them to seize a single marijuana plant she'd been cultivating in her back yard. Though the officers and Guardsmen had a lot of military-surplus gear, they didn't actually have a warrant.

Rest here

:shocked:

Iamawake    241
2 hours ago, NowServingNumber52 said:

Rest here

Wow..:saywha:

Brio    1,038

I read a while back that police have a quota to meet seizing mj. They'd pull feral hemp from the ditches to meet that quota and get bonuses. What a shame that a simple herb would lead to this. Glad she wasn't home.

Must have been a tree sized plant. How else would they know about one single plant in a back yard. Love the "We dont need a warrant we got guns" attitude. 

wayno    0

I had to laugh about the fact that Grannie was not home when the raid took place! The National Guard did not have any armed DRONES available at the time, and the local

cuntstables  only had seven ground based vehicles , there must have been an armoured  vehicle hiding around the corner , surely, in case Grannie attacked them with her 

Walking stick, or sprayed them with her Colostomy Bag!!!  On YA Gran ! GO HYDRO, that will f*** em!!!

radio doc    373

there should be a "national raid misconduct reporting project" just like the cato institute has except with a automatic go fund me account and tracking updates added.

along with past histories of these rogue departments, ON A BIG WALL OF SHAME! and to be removed from it, they must pay the go fund me accounts of victims 

we can call it the "jackboot box of stink" for those that really step in it!

but for now we have this, the only misconduct reporting project i know of.

https://www.policemisconduct.net/

i dont know who they are, or what their political leanings are, or who funds them. but imo they do a good job and are the only ones with such a database.

private credit bureaus give us a number right? lets start attaching numbers to these jackboots! so that their insurance companies can better ascertain their risk factor 

a site named  "jackboot karma" can be started to help them improve their score!