Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

C.O.W.

Military told to stand down!!

C.O.W.    204

If you listened to the broadcast you now know more than 90 % of Americans.  

CAreful what you state without back up!   

He is a :onfire: man, I will miss his broadcasts : (

grav   
grav

You mean, like Benghazi?

Some of us can't watch videos as much as we'd like. Text summaries are greatly appreciated. And rarely provided. All I found was this,

Urgent News: Military Told to "STAND DOWN" - Hillary to be installed as President

Wayne Levi Price - Tribulation Saints 14,780 views

C.O.W.    204

There is so much corruption in the media atm I dont wish to comment till there is at least some research, in this case its a very public and well known broadcaster who I will miss : ( 

Groove    1,959

The vid won't play for me, I even went to you tube and found the vid but still wouldn't play. 

thedudeabides    2,372
23 minutes ago, grav said:

You mean, like Benghazi?

Some of us can't watch videos as much as we'd like. Text summaries are greatly appreciated. And rarely provided. All I found was this,

Urgent News: Military Told to "STAND DOWN" - Hillary to be installed as President

Wayne Levi Price - Tribulation Saints 14,780 views

Waste of time.

CSB    2,041

Everything is so wrong !

Way do I even try to keep up with it all . I have a clear understand that we are living in the end times .

I think I can say that the number 666 now applies ..

Tarmalen    1,311

Easy now folks...just take a breath and have faith that things are under budget and ahead of schedule.

Shadows of shadows sent me a telepathic communication via the internet which was routed through my bullshit detector notifying me via an app popup that we are the aliens and "jesus" (pronounced HEY ZEUS!) is free and clear and on his way back to set things right. Always pass information under the cover of BS and you are sure to receive message delivered.

2QIK4U    315

Article on BIN a week ago titled military told to stand down regarding if hitlery wins she will tell the army to sit while the country gets invaded.. I didnt pay much attention cos i hoped fbi might jail her

2QIK4U    315
18 minutes ago, Tarmalen said:

Easy now folks...just take a breath and have faith that things are under budget and ahead of schedule.

Shadows of shadows sent me a telepathic communication via the internet which was routed through my bullshit detector notifying me via an app popup that we are the aliens and "jesus" (pronounced HEY ZEUS!) is free and clear and on his way back to set things right. Always pass information under the cover of BS and you are sure to receive message delivered.

Nothing is underbudget when trillions are owed.. Fake money