Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ukshep

NATO puts 300,000 troops on 'high alert' in readiness for a confrontation with Russia as fears grow Putin is preparing to attack the West

Ukshep    20,176

NATO puts 300,000 troops on 'high alert' in readiness for a confrontation with Russia as fears grow Putin is preparing to attack the West

Nato chiefs, thrown into a panic by fears that Russian President Vladimir Putin might attack the West, are scrambling to put together a force of 300,000 troops which they can put on 'high alert'.

Relations between Russia and the West have plunged in the last year, with Moscow's insistence on backing its Syrian ally, President Bashar al-Assad, at all costs leading to serious tension with the US, Britain and France. 

Most Nato members cut their defence spending dramatically since the Soviet Union collapsed in 1991 but Russia has been bolstering its military capabilities, holding parades involving more than 100,000 troops each year. 

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3912398/NATO-puts-300-000-troops-high-alert-readiness-confrontation-Russia-fears-grow-Putin-preparing-attack-West.html

This does not look good. The timing!

COBO Member    3,351

Everyone's sittin' on pins'n'needles waiting to see what happens in the US tomorrow. And the day after, and the day after that, and...

Ukshep    20,176
Just now, COBO Member said:

Everyone's sittin' on pins'n'needles waiting to see what happens in the US tomorrow. And the day after, and the day after that, and...

I would be more concerned about tonight first...... The eve of election is just as dangerous!

COBO Member    3,351
9 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

I would be more concerned about tonight first...... The eve of election is just as dangerous!

Inside the US, yes. But I don't see anyone making any rash moves (as in a 1st strike) unless Hillary wins. At that point, all bets are off.

Ukshep    20,176
Just now, COBO Member said:

Inside the US, yes. But I don't see anyone making any rash moves (as in a 1st strike) unless Hillary wins. At that point, all bets are off.

They could move anywhere... if it creates a big enough hit. it could affect elections.... like a nuke attack on a random city anywhere in the world.

COBO Member    3,351
9 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

They could move anywhere... if it creates a big enough hit. it could affect elections.... like a nuke attack on a random city anywhere in the world.

Certainly it would. Even a "dirty" bomb anywhere would affect the election if only in turnout numbers. Right now, I'm more concerned with street violence at the polls and after the elections. That'd be reason enough for Obama to declare a nat'l emergency. And you know the rest of that story.

Ukshep    20,176
17 minutes ago, COBO Member said:

Certainly it would. Even a "dirty" bomb anywhere would affect the election if only in turnout numbers. Right now, I'm more concerned with street violence at the polls and after the elections. That'd be reason enough for Obama to declare a nat'l emergency. And you know the rest of that story.

Yeh it could be. We'll find out! I think the day could end up being total coverage of planned chaos!

Putin is going after our lame d*ck president who has already rigged the elections as of 8 years ago or more...

The damage that Obama has done even if he doesn't slip back into the big chair or even replaced by Hillary is still the doom and gloom of the century for this country...

2 hours ago, Ukshep said:

Nato chiefs, thrown into a panic by fears that Russian President Vladimir Putin might attack the West, are scrambling to put together a force of 300,000 troops which they can put on 'high alert'.

Relations between Russia and the West have plunged in the last year, with Moscow's insistence on backing its Syrian ally, President Bashar al-Assad, at all costs leading to serious tension with the US, Britain and France. 

Most Nato members cut their defence spending dramatically since the Soviet Union collapsed in 1991 but Russia has been bolstering its military capabilities, holding parades involving more than 100,000 troops each year. 

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3912398/NATO-puts-300-000-troops-high-alert-readiness-confrontation-Russia-fears-grow-Putin-preparing-attack-West.html

This does not look good. The timing!

They must have rented a bunch of troops from someone.

There are over 1.2 billion  why cant you say islamic??******** in the world. 3 out of 10 Will cut off your head or enslave you. and 5 of the rest will not stop their brothers from cutting off your head If you are that thick be a brick Got thinking about Pink Floyd and the wall.