Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CSB

EXCLUSIVE: Virginia Gov. Pardons 60,000 Felons, Enough To Swing Election

CSB    2,038

Virginia Gov. Terry McAuliffe has granted voting rights to as many as 60,000 convicted felons just in time for them to register to vote, nearly five times more than previously reported and enough to win the state for his long-time friend, Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton.

Read the whole post here : http://dailycaller.com/2016/11/06/exclusive-virginia-gov-pardons-60000-felons-enough-to-swing-election/

Ukshep    20,171
Just now, CSB said:

Virginia Gov. Terry McAuliffe has granted voting rights to as many as 60,000 convicted felons just in time for them to register to vote, nearly five times more than previously reported and enough to win the state for his long-time friend, Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton.

Read the whole post here : http://dailycaller.com/2016/11/06/exclusive-virginia-gov-pardons-60000-felons-enough-to-swing-election/

What the actual f***.... doing anything to win *sigh*

thedudeabides    2,372
1 hour ago, CSB said:

Uhmmm

No way all of them would be able to register in 8 hours. So nothing to worry about. 

http://www.elections.virginia.gov/voter-outreach/

thedudeabides    2,372
Just now, Walk Softly said:

Good point.  October 21st was the last day to register in Virginia. 

Precisely. Google gave me a bad number and I thought for a moment they could register as late as the 5th but that Virginia state site shows the 21st. 

Groove    1,952
1 hour ago, Ukshep said:

What the actual f***.... doing anything to win *sigh*

They are pulling all the stops to steal this election. And if he just did this today and if I were trump I'd put it in a speech and start asking questions before the voting even starts tomorrow. 

COBO Member    3,350

And keep in mind that VA was one of the locations supposedly targeted.

A young lady called me when the news of McAullife's pardons came out asking for recommendations for a handgun and long arm. Nothing says home defense like a 12ga. Now I can hear the howls of blasphemy but for the handgun, I recommended a 1911 in <gasp> 9mm.

thedudeabides    2,372
1 minute ago, COBO Member said:

A young lady called me when the news of McAullife's pardons came out asking for recommendations for a handgun and long arm. Nothing says home defense like a 12ga. Now I can hear the howls of blasphemy but for the handgun, I recommended a 1911 in <gasp> 9mm.

hollow point, g 2 g.

thedudeabides    2,372
18 minutes ago, COBO Member said:

Debating getting this for my dad.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/5a/d8/71/5ad871422868eabda5d716114c38db76.jpg

COBO Member    3,350
14 minutes ago, thedudeabides said:

hollow point, g 2 g.

More specifically, Hornady's Critical D line. As winter approaches, HP's tend to pack up with the heavier clothing fibers and under perform. I carry the Critical Defense exclusively. In all my EDC's, I find just a smidge more accuracy than the C/Duty.

COBO Member    3,350
5 minutes ago, thedudeabides said:

I have absolutely no problem with poly frames. I just never could get past the Glock trigger, myself. Hard to argue their reliability though.

Go dry-fire a Ruger American and let me know what you think. Very close to their LC9s which to me has the best feel of all the striker-fired types.

Maybe we should start a seperate thread rather than derailing this one?