Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ukshep

Historic 52 Hour Election Coverage Broadcast

Ukshep    20,200

Infowars is covering it. Thought we might as well make a thread out of it for coverage!

Just went live!

Groove    1,957
4 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

starting to come out now. hillary is way behind in early polling!

Yea she is! And like I w said before I can hardly find any Hillary supporters in Louisiana. I djed a huge wedding in New Orleans sat night and the crowd was mixed, blacks and Latinos. In the parking lot I must have saw 100 trump stickers. While chatting with the bride and her father(Latinos) they both reminded me to vote and vote trump lol I didn't even bring it up it was great. The dad explained me why they want him and said that the illegal immigration needs to stop that if he and his family could come here legally and become citizens and had zero with him when he moved here to become a vp of a company here that if he could do it anyone could do it. Now the grooms family (African Americans) also bashed the mess out of Hillary and the groom told me that he could never vote for anyone as dishonest as she is. So yeah these people could see past the shillary bs, I loved it. 

Groove    1,957
4 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

and now aj is crying....

:facepalm:

Just like on 9/11

He always makes it about hisself and then says it's not about me. Lol. 

Groove    1,957

Larry Nichols is on now and talking about Hillary and gun control and what she will do if she wins. Gun registration by executive order. Then a little later possible ban. 

Ukshep    20,200
1 minute ago, Groove said:

Larry Nichols is on now and talking about Hillary and gun control and what she will do if she wins. Gun registration by executive order. Then a little later possible ban. 

Yeh listening now. Good idea to put out calls to record going ons.... to catch voter fraud!

Groove    1,957
8 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

Yeh listening now. Good idea to put out calls to record going ons.... to catch voter fraud!

Yes indeed.  I know what ima do tomorrow. But where I go to vote I'd say it's prolly 98% conservatives in that area. 

Ukshep    20,200

Some good calls right now. Aj is taking a break! one of the others on with stefan!