Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ukshep

“The fix is in: Newsweek already has an issue in print, boxed and ready to ship, declaring Hillary Clinton the winner,”

Ukshep    20,144

“The fix is in: Newsweek already has an issue in print, boxed and ready to ship, declaring Hillary Clinton the winner,” reported DC Clothesline.

“If it is real, why hasn’t Newsweek prepared a parallel Trump cover? Because, as we all know, this election is rigged and the mainstream media, which may not even include Newsweak, picked sides long ago,” commented True Pundit.

“This is absolute bullshit,” remarked one user on The Donald Reddit. “It is now going to be a race to see who will announce a Democrat victory first, before the outcome of the election is actually known – just like Bush/Gore.”

http://www.infowars.com/did-newsweek-already-print-a-special-madam-president-hillary-edition/

Well i am not sure what to make of this. Article has some good info and points to help one make a decisions but who knows whats real any more. So much subterfuge.

Paradisebaby   
Paradisebaby

http://82.221.129.208/basepageu5.html

PUT THE NEWSWEEK COVERAGE ON TOP AGAIN, FOR GOOD REASON:Nov 7 2016

http://82.221.129.208/riggedforsure.jpg

BUSTED: NEWSWEEK ALREADY HAS THE CLINTON VICTORY SPECIAL EDITION IN BOXES READY TO SHIP. UPDATE: THEY SHIPPED!!!!!THIS JUST SHIPPED.

http://82.221.129.208/stealconfirmed.jpg

The rigged media is SO SURE Hillary is going to be able to steal the election that their publications are already going out through distribution. This has been trolled many many ways, and I'll sum up my response succinctly: A PICTURE IS WORTH A THOUSAND WORDS, or in this case A STOLEN ELECTION. READ IT AND OIL THE GUN.

THEY ARE STILL HAVING A PROBLEM RIGGING THE ELECTION ENOUGH. GET OUT AND VOTE LIKE YOUR LIFE DEPENDS ON IT, BELIEVE ME, IT DOES.

There are those who are saying this release of photos by a Newsweek employee is a psy op to make people give up and not vote. I SAY TAKE IT AS CONFIRMATION THAT YOU HAD BETTER GET OUT AND VOTE TRUMP, TO MAKE A STEAL ONE VOTE HARDER TO ACCOMPLISH.

Jostler    2,216

sorry....just more Jim Stone BS that attention whores like Jones and his ilk are quite willing to spread for clicks without investigation. 

This isn't even a hoax...its a product of a company named Topix Media Labs, LLC who have been doing "knockoff" special editions of a number of major publications for years.

https://twitter.com/TopixMediaLab

https://www.amazon.com/s?ie=UTF8&page=1&rh=n%3A283155%2Cp_lbr_books_series_browse-bin%3ATopix Media Lab\d LLC

The "TOPIX" header on the barcode visible on the front cover tells you whose production this is.

Ukshep    20,144
2 minutes ago, Jostler said:

sorry....just more Jim Stone BS that attention whores like Jones and his ilk are quite willing to spread for clicks without investigation. 

This isn't even a hoax...its a product of a company named Topix Media Labs, LLC who have been doing "knockoff" special editions of a number of major publications for years.

https://twitter.com/TopixMediaLab

https://www.amazon.com/s?ie=UTF8&page=1&rh=n%3A283155%2Cp_lbr_books_series_browse-bin%3ATopix Media Lab\d LLC

The "TOPIX" header on the barcode visible on the front cover tells you whose production this is.

Thanks for the debunk :D

Stan Hail    191

Jones is big proponent of the narrative that Hillary is going to steal the election and the word is already out among the Washington/military types. I disagree. I expect very low democratic voter turnout and enough of a Trump blow out in 'battleground states" that any rigging will be impossible without it being blatantly obvious. I even think some in Washington, who we might not expect, may have actually been supporting Trump for awhile now.  To be honest I don't expect this election to be close.

Ukshep    20,144
2 minutes ago, Stan Hail said:

Jones is big proponent of the narrative that Hillary is going to steal the election and the word is already out among the Washington/military types. I disagree. I expect very low democratic voter turnout and enough of a Trump blow out in 'battleground states" that any rigging will be impossible without it being blatantly obvious. I even think some in Washington, who we might not expect, may have actually been supporting Trump for awhile now.  To be honest I don't expect this election to be close.

My logic agrees with you. But then i think they got to try something..... hillary wont just give up!

10 minutes ago, Stan Hail said:

You're being very optimistic.

I don't like Cankles, but I'm expecting her to win. I don't see Trump winning, he's fighting against too much. The media, his own party, the Democrats, etc.

Just not seeing it. I'd be happy to be massively wrong, but we've been fooled before.

Stan Hail    191
8 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

My logic agrees with you. But then i think they got to try something..... hillary wont just give up!

She has nothing to lose by going forward. It's my understanding that is almost impossible to do more than a 5% swing with an election fix.I think Trump will have more than enough of a lead in several  of the states they claim are hotly contested.  Still, I have no doubt Hillary would try it but she is so compromised and under the microscope right now that anyone who continues to follow through with any illegal activity she tries to stage is risking everything including their freedom more this election than they may have engaging in any shenanigans in previous elections. I just don't see the rats staying aboard Hillary's sinking ship.

Ukshep    20,144
Just now, Stan Hail said:

She has nothing to lose by going forward. It's my understanding that is almost impossible to do more than a 5% swing with an election fix.I think Trump will have more than enough of a lead in several  of the states they claim are hotly contested.  Still, I have no doubt Hillary would try it but she is so compromised and under the microscope right now that anyone who continues to follow through with any illegal activity she tries to stage is risking everything including their freedom more this election than they may have engaging in any shenanigans in previous elections. I just don't see the rats staying aboard Hillary's sinking ship.

Not long till we find out. I don't dare look away!

Jostler    2,216

I have no clue how to call it.  Trump's popularity in reality is so obvious just judging by the  size of the crowds he consistently draws compared to Hillary's.  He's got bunches more followers on twitter and fakebook.   I think Hillary is beating him on YouTube last i knew but she's also got a lot  more videos out in that medium. 

In any case, they KEEP those massaged polls close enough to make a Hillary win plausible...if there are any left that really believe the polls.  I've been saying they HAVE to get Hillary over the line and at the same time wondering how the heck they can do it with so much headwind. 

I can see both sides of this thing so clearly I have no clue which will prevail.

The elite NEED Hillary to win for their own safety and freedom but it feels like Trump has such a juggernaut in motion they can't steal the election without getting caught.  Comey's antics, on a Sunday no less make me think they still intend to get Hillary over the line by hook or crook.   I'm just wondering how the heck they expect to pull it off without getting caught.