Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Libertyordeath19

Has Comey been seen publicly since announcement?

This just crossed my mind.  Comey made the recent announcement in an email according to reports and Rep. Chaffetz.  Has Comey been seen publicly since the so called announcement?  Who's to say he has not been taken or silenced, only to be found a day or two after the election when all is said and done?  I'm sure someone could have easily hacked his email with all the breaches we have had lately.  All of the email shenanigans that we have been witnessing the latest couple of years, don't you find it odd that Comey makes this announcement in an email rather than a live appearance like the first time?  Just sayin, trying to play devil's advocate here.

Tigerlilly    124
46 minutes ago, Libertyordeath19 said:

This just crossed my mind.  Comey made the recent announcement in an email according to reports and Rep. Chaffetz.  Has Comey been seen publicly since the so called announcement?  Who's to say he has not been taken or silenced, only to be found a day or two after the election when all is said and done?  I'm sure someone could have easily hacked his email with all the breaches we have had lately.  All of the email shenanigans that we have been witnessing the latest couple of years, don't you find it odd that Comey makes this announcement in an email rather than a live appearance like the first time?  Just sayin, trying to play devil's advocate here.

Has he been seen since his letter 10 days ago?

Cant find anything with him in person.  I did find an article saying that during the congressional hearings in Sep, he said he would not reopen the email investigation.  I dont know how I missed this. 

http://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/sep/28/fbi-rejects-calls-reopen-clinton-email-case/

Then they magically find the emails on the laptop less than a month later?  And go through 650k of emails in a week?   It was all a farce to shut Congress up and CYA for Comey.