Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cinnamon

'Out Of Control!' Hillary Clinton Hooked On Narcotics

Cinnamon    23,074

ENQUIRER Exposes The Candidate's Deadly Diet Of Drugs!

Hillary Clinton is addicted to a frightening narcotics cocktail — and it’s the only thing keeping her alive! Shocking new medical evidence uncovered by The National ENQUIRER revealed the presidential favorite is secretly dependent on a string of powerful super-drugs to give her more energy!

Explosive leaked emails confirm disease-riddled Hillary’s health is hanging by a thread as she uses a psycho-stimulant similar to cocaine and amphetamines! Developed by scientists working overseas, the drug modafinil is so powerful it’s given to U.S. combat pilots flying lengthy high-risk missions that require intense attention to detail.

Former U.S. Air Force Col. Tom Erhard described modafinil as a “performance- modification drug” while medical experts said the prescription-only substance combats “chronic fatigue syndrome and cerebral palsy.” Hillary is hooked on the drug, which is known to be addictive, sources said.

<snip>

http://www.nationalenquirer.com/politics/hillary-clinton-health-drug-use-narcotics/

Knowing what I know about the Enquirer, I am choosing to believe their story. They know the perils of lawsuits, probably better than any other rag out there.  If Hillary Clinton sues them... uh... she won't. 

DarkKnightNomeD    2,055

Why is everyone LARPING on Hillary? She is here to SAVE US AND MAKE US MONEY!

U.S. stock futures surge after Clinton cleared by FBI

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-stocks-idUSKBN131150?utm_campaign=trueAnthem%3A+Trending+Content&utm_content=581ff66904d3012382f9d219&utm_medium=trueAnthem&utm_source=twitter

MEMBER? DONT YOU LIKE TO MAKE MONEY? MEMBER?!

Dewdrop    52

Like Clinton Cash and a hundred other stories, they never sue. Lawsuits open them up to depositions under oath... and when you have told lies in the past or worried about the future ones you may have to tell then those depositions could be trouble.

The FBI recent interview she was asked 25 questions and I think she answered 4 or 5, the rest she couldn't recall... that alone she disqualify you for office, any office...Tom Cruise is accused of having gay sex, he sues, he wins... Clinton's accused of everything, never sue, but they know how to intimidate or flat out threaten. 

Cinnamon    23,074
11 minutes ago, Dewdrop said:

Like Clinton Cash and a hundred other stories, they never sue. Lawsuits open them up to depositions under oath... and when you have told lies in the past or worried about the future ones you may have to tell then those depositions could be trouble.

The FBI recent interview she was asked 25 questions and I think she answered 4 or 5, the rest she couldn't recall... that alone she disqualify you for office, any office...Tom Cruise is accused of having gay sex, he sues, he wins... Clinton's accused of everything, never sue, but they know how to intimidate or flat out threaten. 

I found out that in a defamation suit, the plaintiff has to prove that it is a lie.  They do not want to open up that can of worms in discovery.  That's why other people in the CT community, that I know, but won't mention here, do not sue for defamation because they know their government ties would have to come out and they would be finished.  

Groove    1,951
9 hours ago, DarkKnightNomeD said:

Why is everyone LARPING on Hillary? She is here to SAVE US AND MAKE US MONEY!

U.S. stock futures surge after Clinton cleared by FBI

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-stocks-idUSKBN131150?utm_campaign=trueAnthem%3A+Trending+Content&utm_content=581ff66904d3012382f9d219&utm_medium=trueAnthem&utm_source=twitter

MEMBER? DONT YOU LIKE TO MAKE MONEY? MEMBER?!

Member chewbaca member. Hahaha the new season of South Park has so many quotable moments. 

Groove    1,951
9 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

ENQUIRER Exposes The Candidate's Deadly Diet Of Drugs!

Hillary Clinton is addicted to a frightening narcotics cocktail — and it’s the only thing keeping her alive! Shocking new medical evidence uncovered by The National ENQUIRER revealed the presidential favorite is secretly dependent on a string of powerful super-drugs to give her more energy!

Explosive leaked emails confirm disease-riddled Hillary’s health is hanging by a thread as she uses a psycho-stimulant similar to cocaine and amphetamines! Developed by scientists working overseas, the drug modafinil is so powerful it’s given to U.S. combat pilots flying lengthy high-risk missions that require intense attention to detail.

Former U.S. Air Force Col. Tom Erhard described modafinil as a “performance- modification drug” while medical experts said the prescription-only substance combats “chronic fatigue syndrome and cerebral palsy.” Hillary is hooked on the drug, which is known to be addictive, sources said.

<snip>

http://www.nationalenquirer.com/politics/hillary-clinton-health-drug-use-narcotics/

Knowing what I know about the Enquirer, I am choosing to believe their story. They know the perils of lawsuits, probably better than any other rag out there.  If Hillary Clinton sues them... uh... she won't. 

Yes the enquirer has been surprisingly accurate over the years. Now some of their stuff is satire but there political articles are 9 out of 10 times spot on! Maybe there is some truth in this. Heck with everything that has come out the past year I honestly would t put it past her to be drugged out constantly. I mean who usually eats that much pizza... Pot heads and pill poppers lol. 

Groove    1,951

Oh btw for those that don't know. Modafinil is a drug to basicly keep you going. 

From wiki:"Modafinil (INN,[6] USAN, BAN, JAN) is a wakefulness-promoting agent (or eugeroic) used for treatment of disorders such as narcolepsy, shift work sleep disorder, and excessive daytime sleepiness associated with obstructive sleep apnea.[7] It has also seen widespread off-label use as a purported cognition-enhancing agent. In English-speaking countries it is sold under the brand names Alertec, Modavigil, and Provigil. In the United States modafinil is classified as a schedule IV controlled substance and restricted in availability and usage, due to concerns about possible addiction potential. In most other countries it is a prescription drug but not otherwise legally restricted."