Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dewdrop

ASSANGE SPEAKS ON MOST SIGNIFICANT LEAK

Dewdrop    52

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/united-states-elections-2016-us-elections-news-results-polls/Isis-and-Clinton-Foundation-both-funded-by-Qatar-and-Saudi-Arabia-says-Julian-Assange/articleshow/55278686.cms

The WikiLeaks founder pointed to an email exchange between presidential hopeful Clinton and her campaign manager John Podesta, leaked by his organization last month, which he believes "is the most significant email in the whole collection".

Dewdrop    52

Bummer, where to next ? Who supposedly had a tape of Hillary demeaning two young black women ? Heard that rumor many times... I said it before I think she and Trump came to an accord on more leaked video tapes... both mutually assured destruction. 

Dewdrop    52

ELECTION DAY BOMBSHELL !!

NOT BEFORE, GET SOME REST

GONNA BE A LONG WAIT...

Assange claims to have an Election Day bombshell, proof of treason, guessing he is going to link Hillary to the Saudi's and Qatar and to ISIS, idk. There was word she or Huma gave the Saudi's exclusive views of classical information... 

http://www.usasupreme.com/assange-my-election-day-email-leaks-will-contain-an-actual-proof-of-hillarys-treason-and-americas-mainstream-media-wont-be-able-to-keep-quiet/

Tigerlilly    120

I cant find Assange referring to an election day leak.  He says the email showing the Saudis and Qatar funding ISIS is "the most damning in the collection".   He is correct..it ahould be damning.  That Clinton has taken money from the people funding ISIS puts her on the terrorist payroll.  The U.S. has sold billions of dollars of weapons to the Saudis...we are arming terrorists.  We have for years and most Americans could not care less!

The media has no interest, it is too late.  The NYPD is our last hope with hildabeast's link to global pedo sex ring!  The FBI and DOJ are out of the picture now.  Do it NY!!!