Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ukshep

Either somethings about to go down or something seriously messed up is going on!

Ukshep    20,200

Either somethings about to go down or something seriously messed up is going on!

I've had a few people mention videos changing content.

I've had people with pms on multiple platforms having issues, routers dropping when talking about specific things.

I'm also noticing some ethereal forces at work, they seem to be flaunting around a bit. Giving choices... tempting people

Anyone else noticing all the strange oddities today, i am literally being spooked out every 5 minutes here.

Also strange ip locations.... 3 letter agency states..... with strange games being played by them.

YaKnow2.0    682

Shep man i hope your wrong.i have actually been alright today but thats maybe because i am having faith that all this was NoT For nothing. They may not be going after her server or anything on it because their is more evidence in another case that would TRUMP the email charges.We need to just be ready and no when to start defcon SHTF

Ukshep    20,200
4 minutes ago, yaknow said:

Shep man i hope your wrong.i have actually been alright today but thats maybe because i am having faith that all this was NoT For nothing. They may not be going after her server or anything on it because their is more evidence in another case that would TRUMP the email charges.We need to just be ready and no when to start defcon SHTF

Yep.. man! :hug:

Quiet Storm    932

Site is a tad slow for me,  prolly nothing.  We ain't out of the game yet people,  we might be down a few runs,  but the game has a few innings left to play. 

And I bet you we have a home run switch hitter waiting in the wings. 

Ukshep    20,200
1 minute ago, thedudeabides said:

Been a strange week entirely.

Twilight zone right?

Dewdrop    52

Yesterday my iPad just wouldn't load sites for awhile... Just turned it off for awhile. 

I don't have my password on my phone when I'm out so I just type my name in...

Cinnamon    23,102

Been having some oddities with my computer, but nothing to do with this site.  If anyone's hacking me they better make a clean exit... warning! 

Ukshep    20,200
2 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

Been having some oddities with my computer, but nothing to do with this site.  If anyone's hacking me they better make a clean exit... warning! 

you too!

Iamawake    241
On ‎2016‎-‎11‎-‎05 at 10:52 AM, Iamawake said:

Has been extremely busy lately.. Anyone else in this forum having same troubles ?

Not so much today.. Firewall is getting a breather

Team Uzi   
Team Uzi
4 hours ago, Ukshep said:

I've had a few people mention videos changing content.

I've had people with pms on multiple platforms having issues, routers dropping when talking about specific things.

I'm also noticing some ethereal forces at work, they seem to be flaunting around a bit. Giving choices... tempting people

Anyone else noticing all the strange oddities today, i am literally being spooked out every 5 minutes here.

Also strange ip locations.... 3 letter agency states..... with strange games being played by them.

Well yeah.

Government got caught with it's panties down.

Twatters off line.

Putlocker.is has been scrubbed and replaced with a data mining site.

Black car or suv's following me around.

major emp coming inbound

3rd major moon thing

Hummingbirds didn't notice I put fresh water in their feeder.

It's all hell breaking out Shep!

lock and load!