Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cinnamon

Huma Abedin emerges, tells paparazzi she's 'sad'

Cinnamon    22,787

Huma Abedin was seen in public for the first time Thursday and told paparazzi she was "sad" after new emails discovered on her estranged husband Anthony Weiner's laptop reignited the FBI's probe into Hillary Clinton's private server.

Photographers asked Abedin how she was feeling after they ran into her at Washington's Union Station.

"Sad," she responded.

<snip>

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/huma-abedin-emerges-tells-paparazzi-shes-sad/article/2606531?custom_click=rss

Sorry, Huma, I have no f***s left to give.  So this was on 11/4...  What are they doing now with her Weiner man's stuff? 

YaKnow2.0    681
4 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

Huma Abedin was seen in public for the first time Thursday and told paparazzi she was "sad" after new emails discovered on her estranged husband Anthony Weiner's laptop reignited the FBI's probe into Hillary Clinton's private server.

Photographers asked Abedin how she was feeling after they ran into her at Washington's Union Station.

"Sad," she responded.

<snip>

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/huma-abedin-emerges-tells-paparazzi-shes-sad/article/2606531?custom_click=rss

Sorry, Huma, I have no f***s left to give.  So this was on 11/4...  What are they doing now with her Weiner man's stuff? 

When did they run this. Ive been looking for news about her. I didnt see this on the 4th. I was pretty sure she wasnt showing her face for awhile

Cinnamon    22,787
1 minute ago, yaknow said:

When did they run this. Ive been looking for news about her. I didnt see this on the 4th. I was pretty sure she wasnt showing her face for awhile

I didn't see it either, that's part of why I posted it. I was watching all news and anything on her, I woulda snagged it! 

YaKnow2.0    681
1 minute ago, Cinnamon said:

I didn't see it either, that's part of why I posted it. I was watching all news and anything on her, I woulda snagged it! 

Me too.i was waitin for her to show up suimerdercided. Its a fluckin clone😆

Cinnamon    22,787
2 minutes ago, yaknow said:

Me too.i was waitin for her to show up suimerdercided. Its a fluckin clone😆

ha I hadn't even gone down that road yet.  I hope it short circuits.