Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CSB

Simple Question . Would you vote for Trump if he was a democrat

CSB    2,041

Simple Question .

Would you vote for Trump if he was a democrat .

If not way ??

Dewdrop    52

Depends who he was running against. I am as much anti Clinton as I'm pro Trump. If he was running against someone who was backed by the human embodiment of the devil , George Soros , was going to hike my healthcare and spend my taxes on overseas projects then yes he'd get my vote. 

Quick1966    1,219
41 minutes ago, CSB said:

Simple Question .

Would you vote for Trump if he was a democrat .

If not way ??

If he was still saying the same things that he's saying now like term limits on congress and being as anti PC like now. Hell yeah I would! Party affiliation means nothing if what you say makes sense.

Tigerlilly    124

It depends on if running as a democrat changed his message and presidential goals.  If he was still pro life, pro 2nd amendment, wanted to repeal obamacare and reform taxes, for our military and vets and wanted to build a wall - he would still be my guy.  Im for the Trump package.  People I respect have endorsed him and I believe his cabinet will be comprised of some of them.  

Lucy Barnable    5,065
2 minutes ago, Quick1966 said:

If he was still saying the same things that he's saying now like term limits on congress and being as anti PC like now. Hell yeah I would! Party affiliation means nothing if what you say makes sense.

Yep.
Down with the TPP.

CSB    2,041

Like minds think the same . We all understand that being a Democrat or a Republican is no more the two sides of the same coin .

"There are two types of people who will tell you that you cannot make a difference in this world: those who are afraid to try and those who are afraid you will succeed."

-- Ray Goforth

Jostler    2,216

If I were voting, and if I believed Trump will actuall do all he has said, yes, I'd vote for him no matter what banner flew over the door.  I like what he says on many topics. 

Edit:  He did officially announce his long suspected choice for Treasury Secretary two days ago (Steve Mnuchin).  Not a BIT chuffed about that and I fear that represents the ultimate reality of The Donald.