Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ukshep

I have my pitchfork ready!

Ukshep    20,234

But that's what they want! Don't fall for it!

I know that many feel the same as i do right now. But we are better than they are! Nothing more needs saying upon it!

Be calm.....my....friends

With that said. I am now issuing an alert! We need to be careful of them pinning something upon us!

Inciting violence or organizing real life groups is not and will continue to not be tolerated here. If you see it! Report it!

Stay Safe America! & @Cinnamon and others here!

Ukshep    20,234
Just now, Cinnamon said:

I'm just really sad right now. 

I know. I really wish you would bug out! but you are a tough asskicking biatch when you want to be... I hope you'll be fine.

4 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

But that's what they want! Don't fall for it!

I know that many feel the same as i do right now. But we are better than they are! Nothing more needs saying upon it!

Be calm.....my....friends

With that said. I am now issuing an alert! We need to be careful of them pinning something upon us!

Inciting violence or organizing real life groups will not be tolerated!

Oh, I agree. I have no intention on getting involved in anything like that. 

Cinnamon    23,169
1 minute ago, DarkKnightNomeD said:

Please don't make me look at them anymore. I think they are casting spells on us. lol

Cinnamon    23,169
3 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

I know. I really wish you would bug out! but you are a tough asskicking biatch when you want to be... I hope you'll be fine.

I'll be fine. I know what to do. Lay low if shtf and don't go anywhere for as long as possible.  Let the chaos die down and then wait some more. I'm in a good place, if I was to bug out, this would be a choice. I got lucky for once, when I got this place.  

Ukshep    20,234
7 minutes ago, DarkKnightNomeD said:

Sorry - We are going to have to get VIOLENT - They are here.

DO NOT BUY INTO IT! WE NEED TO STAY PUT AND WATCH! I MEAN IT DK! THIS COULD BE THE BIGGEST PLAY ON US EVER. DO NOT LET THEM USE YOU AS AN EXCUSE TO TAKE US ALL OUT!

Ukshep    20,234

Now might also be a good time to have your radio's set up if they ain't already. Never know what you might NEED to hear!