Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cinnamon

Will the government come after me for posting this?

Cinnamon    23,102

"I do not know whether it is to yourself or Mr. Adams I am to give my thanks for the copy of the new constitution. I beg leave through you to place them where due. It will be yet three weeks before I shall receive them from America. There are very good articles in it: and very bad. I do not know which preponderate.

What we have lately read in the history of Holland, in the chapter on the Stadtholder, would have sufficed to set me against a Chief magistrate eligible for a long duration, if I had ever been disposed towards one: and what we have always read of the elections of Polish kings should have forever excluded the idea of one continuable for life. Wonderful is the effect of impudent and persevering lying. The British ministry have so long hired their gazetteers to repeat and model into every form lies about our being in anarchy, that the world has at length believed them, the English nation has believed them, the ministers themselves have come to believe them, and what is more wonderful, we have believed them ourselves.

Yet where does this anarchy exist? Where did it ever exist, except in the single instance of Massachusets? And can history produce an instance of a rebellion so honourably conducted? I say nothing of it's motives. They were founded in ignorance, not wickedness.

God forbid we should ever be 20. years without such a rebellion.[1] The people can not be all, and always, well informed. The part which is wrong will be discontented in proportion to the importance of the facts they misconceive. If they remain quiet under such misconceptions it is a lethargy, the forerunner of death to the public liberty. We have had 13. states independant 11. years. There has been one rebellion. That comes to one rebellion in a century and a half for each state. What country ever existed a century and a half without a rebellion? And what country can preserve it's liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance?

Let them take arms. The remedy is to set them right as to facts, pardon and pacify them. What signify a few lives lost in a century or two? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants. It is it's natural manure. Our Convention has been too much impressed by the insurrection of Massachusets: and in the spur of the moment they are setting up a kite to keep the hen yard in order. I hope in god this article will be rectified before the new constitution is accepted." - Thomas Jefferson to William Stephens Smith, Paris, 13 Nov. 1787[2]

http://wiki.monticello.org/mediawiki/index.php/The_tree_of_liberty...(Quotation)

I guess not, since it's just a quote.  The founders are the greatest terrorists that ever lived according to the Marxist Communists running this country now.  Roll in your graves, dudes, because we have allowed them to f*** us over just like you warned us NOT TO! 

Team Uzi   
Team Uzi
9 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

"I do not know whether it is to yourself or Mr. Adams I am to give my thanks for the copy of the new constitution. I beg leave through you to place them where due. It will be yet three weeks before I shall receive them from America. There are very good articles in it: and very bad. I do not know which preponderate.

What we have lately read in the history of Holland, in the chapter on the Stadtholder, would have sufficed to set me against a Chief magistrate eligible for a long duration, if I had ever been disposed towards one: and what we have always read of the elections of Polish kings should have forever excluded the idea of one continuable for life. Wonderful is the effect of impudent and persevering lying. The British ministry have so long hired their gazetteers to repeat and model into every form lies about our being in anarchy, that the world has at length believed them, the English nation has believed them, the ministers themselves have come to believe them, and what is more wonderful, we have believed them ourselves.

Yet where does this anarchy exist? Where did it ever exist, except in the single instance of Massachusets? And can history produce an instance of a rebellion so honourably conducted? I say nothing of it's motives. They were founded in ignorance, not wickedness.

God forbid we should ever be 20. years without such a rebellion.[1] The people can not be all, and always, well informed. The part which is wrong will be discontented in proportion to the importance of the facts they misconceive. If they remain quiet under such misconceptions it is a lethargy, the forerunner of death to the public liberty. We have had 13. states independant 11. years. There has been one rebellion. That comes to one rebellion in a century and a half for each state. What country ever existed a century and a half without a rebellion? And what country can preserve it's liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance?

Let them take arms. The remedy is to set them right as to facts, pardon and pacify them. What signify a few lives lost in a century or two? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants. It is it's natural manure. Our Convention has been too much impressed by the insurrection of Massachusets: and in the spur of the moment they are setting up a kite to keep the hen yard in order. I hope in god this article will be rectified before the new constitution is accepted." - Thomas Jefferson to William Stephens Smith, Paris, 13 Nov. 1787[2]

http://wiki.monticello.org/mediawiki/index.php/The_tree_of_liberty...(Quotation)

I guess not, since it's just a quote.  The founders are the greatest terrorists that ever lived according to the Marxist Communists running this country now.  Roll in your graves, dudes, because we have allowed them to f*** us over just like you warned us NOT TO! 

Okay, so assuming The Donald does not get elected, what's Hillbillary's biggest plan?

Raise taxes of course so that Americans can pay for 3rd world dirt bags Braces and SUVs.

My Reponses due to now that the House and Senate will be controlled by the left, is merely to defund them.

No more taxpayers money period.

At least until we the people get proper representation.

Joke em if they can't take a phuque!

Cinnamon    23,102

I'm telling you right now, general strikes are the way to go. Everyone has to do it, though. They can't do anything to us for sitting on our butts! 

Phinnius   
Phinnius

More accurate lists of dissenters are being drawn up right now.

By creating an emotional election fight they have drawn out people who had and would normally stay hidden. Looking for Lone Wolves.

I don't know what they will call them, reformation centers perhaps where dissenters will become reformed characters. Shooting people will just inspire more resistance. Instead people will be reprogrammed as described by victims of Russian and Chinese mind control progams which were bing used in the 1960's. They will become the most loyal people to the state and govt.

All you have to do is find them. NSA serach of all CT site posters cross linking their other on-line behavior and posting records will complete the lists.

Ally nations of the USA might also find some of their people being extradited to the USA for inciting acts of resistance against the US government.

Some of us were told this months ago and told to get the hell off these sites if we valued our liberty.

13 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

I'm telling you right now, general strikes are the way to go. Everyone has to do it, though. They can't do anything to us for sitting on our butts! 

Tell that to the students at Kent State.

Cinnamon    23,102
2 minutes ago, Phinnius said:

More accurate lists of dissenters are being drawn up right now.

By creating an emotional election fight they have drawn out people who had and would normally stay hidden. Looking for Lone Wolves.

I don't know what they will call them, reformation centers perhaps where dissenters will become reformed characters. Shooting people will just inspire more resistance. Instead people will be reprogrammed as described by victims of Russian and Chinese mind control progams which were bing used in the 1960's. They will become the most loyal people to the state and govt.

All you have to do is find them. NSA serach of all CT site posters cross linking their other on-line behavior and posting records will complete the lists.

Ally nations of the USA might also find some of their people being extradited to the USA for inciting acts of resistance against the US government.

Some of us were told this months ago and told to get the hell off these sites if we valued our liberty.

We have all known all of this for years.  If we all crawled into a hole then there would be no info, a lot fewer people who are awake, who know what their government is doing to them.  My fate is what it is, I don't even know what it is myself. But this I will tell you, liberty is not giving up my first amendment right. That's EXACTLY what they want me to do. I will not comply. 

Cinnamon    23,102
1 minute ago, octopus prime said:

Tell that to the students at Kent State.

That was not a generalized strike across the entire U.S. with non-violence.  

http://www.ohiohistorycentral.org/w/Kent_State_Shootings

Had to look it up because my knowledge of it was sketchy at best.  This is nothing like what I am proposing. I am talking about a silent, non-violent strike. 

Phinnius   
Phinnius
1 minute ago, Cinnamon said:

We have all known all of this for years.  If we all crawled into a hole then there would be no info, a lot fewer people who are awake, who know what their government is doing to them.  My fate is what it is, I don't even know what it is myself. But this I will tell you, liberty is not giving up my first amendment right. That's EXACTLY what they want me to do. I will not comply. 

In that case practice your spoon bending. Old school spoon benders could bend thick prison bars. Maybe you will end up in a cell with Magneto.

All talk of organized resistance has been banned at controlled CT sites. That is why you won't get anywhere. There is nowhere to discuss tactics openly or the right order or targets. Peaceful protests only work if you have enough workers ceasing to work.

Leaderless resistance is the only way now. There are many good books on it, several by the US military itself, but they are banned to the public in the USA. You will only find them in banned book repositories.

Good luck. I hope you don't need it.

9 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

That was not a generalized strike across the entire U.S. with non-violence.  

http://www.ohiohistorycentral.org/w/Kent_State_Shootings

Had to look it up because my knowledge of it was sketchy at best.  This is nothing like what I am proposing. I am talking about a silent, non-violent strike. 

You are correct. However ,  a lot of  sit-ins were conducted in the 60s and 70s with a lot of arrests. Our government has gotten more bold since then. Tienemen Square was Chinese, but with a global agenda ,  things were learned there  also. Sociological experiments have gone on for a long time now. It's all connected. In no shape, form, or fashion do I advocate for an armed uprising. I  fall solely in the prepare for the worst and help pick up the pieces category. I don't want a Waco or Ruby Ridge to happen at my house.

Cinnamon    23,102
2 minutes ago, Phinnius said:

Peaceful protests only work if you have enough workers ceasing to work.

I'm hoping enough people get sick of it and start doing this on their own. But it probably will never happen. We'll just march right off the cliff like lemmings. 

Cinnamon    23,102
1 minute ago, octopus prime said:

You are correct. However ,  a lot of  sit-ins were conducted in the 60s and 70s with a lot of arrests. Our government has gotten more bold since then. Tienemen Square was Chinese, but with a global agenda ,  things were learned there  also. Sociological experiments have gone on for a long time now. It's all connected. In no shape, form, or fashion do I advocate for an armed uprising. I  fall solely in the prepare for the worst and help pick up the pieces category. I don't want a Waco or Ruby Ridge to happen at my house.

I just want everyone to stop feeding the beast long enough to starve it. No sit ins, no organized anything, no targets. 

DarkKnightNomeD    2,055

You really are felling down about this aren't you hun? Cheer up listen to some songs. Hitlary has pissed off way to many people, FBI may be down and out now. (At the cost of losing hundres of agents now) - Sure someone is planning/moving forward to nabbing all these kunts right now.

Not gonna work atm