Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

olderbytheday

Hillary OFF the hook: FBI Director James Comey reveals the department will NOT change its July decision after further email investigation -

WTF!!!!

Jason Chaffetz ‏@jasoninthehouse 4m4 minutes ago

FBI Dir just informed us "Based on our review, we have not changed our conclusions that we expressed in July with respect to Sec Clinton"

Quiet Storm    932
3 minutes ago, olderbytheday said:

WTF!!!!

FBI Dir just informed us "Based on our review, we have not changed our conclusions that we expressed in July with respect to Sec Clinton"

So,  no indictment?  No more investigation?  No charges?  WTF!! 

Cinnamon    23,095
4 minutes ago, olderbytheday said:

WTF!!!!

Ok, now I'm outraged. 

Cinnamon    23,095

NEW The FBI has announced it will not make any changes to its July decision on Hillary Clinton's emails, meaning the Democratic nominee will not be charged. Congressman Jason Chaffetz tweeted out the shock news on Sunday afternoon. 'FBI Dir just informed us "Based on our review, we have not changed our conclusions that we expressed in July with respect to Sec Clinton",' Chaffetz wrote.

<snip>

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3911032/FBI-announces-not-change-decision-regarding-Hillary-Clinton-s-emails.html

Quick1966    1,219

So I that's it then. She walks free and clear for all that she's done and all the vets that have a top secret clearance as so much as look the wrong way or take a photo and instant jail time. Well any hope I had is completely lost.

Quick1966    1,219
Just now, Quiet Storm said:

:yah:

You know the f*ck up part is I kinda had some hope. But now with this it's confirmed to me that Hillary is gonna be president. She apparently can do no wrong. So with that I think I'm gonna buy a large plot of land in the middle of nowhere because her reign is the end of the US. At least I'll have a shot and be able to grow my own food.