Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ukshep

'We've got our hands on all of them!' Congressman says Republican lawmakers have their own set of Anthony Weiner's 650,000 emails

Ukshep    20,227

Ok i am getting annoyed now. Is it me or does everyone have these emails but us now?? someone tell us something!

'We've got our hands on all of them!' Congressman says Republican lawmakers have their own set of Anthony Weiner's 650,000 emails

Iowa Rep. Steve King said Sunday before a Donald Trump rally that Republicans in Congress have copies of emails the FBI recovered from Anthony Weiner's laptop

'Congress has preserved them for our access,' King told thousands of Trump supporters in Sioux City

'So the Weiner leaks, the WikiLeaks, you name your leaks, we've got our hands on all of them – 650,000 emails'

It's unclear how members of Congress could have copies of the emails, which are part of an ongoing criminal investigation

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3910766/We-ve-got-hands-Congressman-says-Republican-lawmakers-set-Anthony-Weiner-s-650-000-emails.html

Congress has their hands on their Weiner all right . ...you know,  we can get mad at the president all we want, but Congress is the real culprit. Bought and paid for traitors need to be drug out in the streets at dawn ,  then shot. They have no fear, much less respect of the electorate .  The whole system is corrupt and I also blame voters for voting party lines instead of for chaos. I can't control who California puts in D.C., I only have indirect control of 2 senators and 1 representative and lack of term limits is also pissing me off right now. I  need a scotch and a minute to calm down right now, I'm about to explode over the stupidity.

Quick1966    1,219
5 minutes ago, octopus prime said:

Congress has their hands on their Weiner all right . ...you know,  we can get mad at the president all we want, but Congress is the real culprit. Bought and paid for traitors need to be drug out in the streets at dawn ,  then shot. They have no fear, much less respect of the electorate .  The whole system is corrupt and I also blame voters for voting party lines instead of for chaos. I can't control who California puts in D.C., I only have indirect control of 2 senators and 1 representative and lack of term limits is also pissing me off right now. I  need a scotch and a minute to calm down right now, I'm about to explode over the stupidity.

You and me both!

Cinnamon    23,154
10 minutes ago, octopus prime said:

And just when we thought it couldn't get any more stupid... IT DID! 

Cinnamon    23,154
6 minutes ago, octopus prime said:

And another thing ,  while I'm on a rant. Still think Republicans, tea party or otherwise are on your side??? Bullsheet!

I never did.  

Cinnamon    23,154
1 minute ago, Cinnamon said:

I never did.  

Weird note: I had another tab open and Hildebeast was talking in a video when I typed that ^^^ and she said "I never did".  Just a lil synchronicity from the universe I guess, but it creeped me out! 

7 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

I never did.  

I  have no reason to doubt you ,  so don't take this personally because it's not meant to be . I hear a lot of people say that ,  but when it comes election time ,  they march like mindless worker drones and flip the switch for the same old crap. Frickin zombies. The elections don't even have to be rigged because of the brainwashing, they do that for kicks and giggles.  I  feel like I'm taking crazy pills .    At least the scotch is  kicking in. Rant over 

Cinnamon    23,154
Just now, octopus prime said:

I  have no reason to doubt you ,  so don't take this personally because it's not meant to be . I hear a lot of people say that ,  but when it comes election time ,  they march like mindless worker drones and flip the switch for the same old crap. Frickin zombies. The elections don't even have to be rigged because of the brainwashing.  I  feel like I'm taking crazy pills .    At least the scotch is  kicking in. Rant over 

Pass the scotch... and I don't even like it, but the buzz would be comforting at this point. I drink it like I vote, while holding my nose. hahaha

Ukshep    20,227

Nice timing dumbf*** fbi. f***ing knew it. Well No we get angry. It festers tomorrow......... then election day everyones temper will be like a powder-keg.

Cinnamon    23,154
1 minute ago, Ukshep said:

Nice timing dumbf*** fbi. f***ing knew it. Well No we get angry. It festers tomorrow......... then election day everyones temper will be like a powder-keg.

I can see fights breaking out at voting stations.  Lots of them.