Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ukshep

Days Before U.S. Election, Pope Francis Warns Against Politics of Fear

Ukshep    20,153

Here we go again. Pope going against trump!

In a speech delivered at the Vatican just three days before the U.S. presidential election, Pope Francis urged social justice activists from around the world not to give into the politics of fear by building walls but instead work to build bridges.

“Because fear—as well as being a good deal for the merchants of arms and death—weakens and destabilizes us, destroys our psychological and spiritual defenses, numbs us to the suffering of others,” he said.

“In the end,” he continued, “it makes us cruel.”

http://www.americamagazine.org/content/dispatches/days-us-election-pope-francis-warns-against-politics-fear

Jostler    2,216

I guess that old pedo boy abuser would know all about "in the end" cruelty.

In the end, walls make good neighbors.  And pompous dead pedophiles make me happy.

gxer    208

$%^&  pope francis.

Disgusting as this is - He's probably getting the cream of the crop of sex slaves.  The catholic church is one of the dirtiest organisations on the planet.  I hope that somewhere in this investigation the catholic entities come up. They need to be culled from the gene pool, but before they are culled they must be interrogated.  I think the cold damp dungeons should be where they are interned.  They will get pneumonia and die.

Team Uzi   
Team Uzi
2 hours ago, Jostler said:

I guess that old pedo boy abuser would know all about "in the end" cruelty.

In the end, walls make good neighbors.  And pompous dead pedophiles make me happy.